Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i Think we will sign another player today

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not in a million years - Wolves payed £1.5m for him before they got to the Premier League. Now that he has 2 years of top flight experience, they are going to want at least double that. There is a Wolves striker that Wolves want to get rid of though...

Who might that be?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Derek Dougan

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I understand it is Keogh, but I'm not entirely sure. He has played well in patches, but not sure he is Gus' type of player.

I think he might just be a Gus type player, if he has recovered fully from his injury he is top quality.
Works his socks of and is a goal scorer. If it wasnt for his injury he would have been playing regularly for Wolves.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Keogh is not too old either, so might be a fair shout. Doubtful, considering he is a premiership player, but he didn't exactly set the world alight at Cardiff or Bristol City last season.

He needs a full pre -season in my opinion, Im sure he scored a hat ful when Wolves got out of the Championship

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
What about Sam Vokes?????

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
i will chuck in Jason Scotland as a posibility......think he was on loan at ipswich from wigan so could be available. im not sure i would want him though.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The plot thickens! Very difficult to second-guess Gus IMHO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here