Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think we need an NSC gadget World Cup

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Spork, one of those utensils thats taken for granted....its a Spoon & Fork in ONE! GENIUS!

spork.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ngage.jpg

230178898.jpg

ps2-004.jpg

toshiba.jpg

my 4 that i want to enter

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
THe LavNav Nightlight;-

lavnavanim200.gif

What every house should have equipped as standard

Turns on when you approach in the dark.

Makes the toilet safe and easy to see at night.

Bathroom lights can be painfully bright in the middle of the night. So why switch them on?

Guys, is the girl in your life always complaining that she has to go paddling after you're been to the loo in the middle of the night? Does she moan when she falls into the toilet because you left the seat up during the evening?

Incorporating a nightlight, visual targeting system, and "Put the damned seat down!" reminder technology, the LavNav is a practical solution to those familiar issues.

The LavNav turns on when you approach in the dark, and turns off after you leave, shining gentle yet sufficient light where you need it, when you need it.

Better yet, the LavNav uses RED or GREEN light to cleverly show the position of the seat.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
No pictures but.

The best thing in my house is my infra-red dimmer switches.

Wake up in the morning, pickup the sky remote. hit help and voila the lights come on. No need to leave the bed.

Go to bed, read for a bit, watch telly. Book down, telly off, hit help and lights out.

sweet as and only about £20

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jul 20, 2003
The Czech Republic of gadgets

you know you want one:

t_16457_02.gif

BAR MASTER

over 700 recipies, reverse search facility for using up random 'Bols' and alike, drinking games PLUS new models feature a 'how drunk will I get?' calculator.

can anything so essential be regarded as a gadget?

Jul 20, 2003
Wozza said:
Surely items can only be included if someone on NSC *owns* one!? ???

I own (and regularly use) both the 'chicken roaster' and 'Bar Master'.

Whilst I do not own a corby trouser press I have found them useful for warming kippers.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I nominate this incredible robot thing. It actually loads games into my Nintendo NES gaming system! Incredible! Who'd have thought robotics would become so advanced in such a short space of time!

robo.jpg

PS: I was going to nominate the robot out of Rocky IV, but couldn't find any pictures...)

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The way we're going, we might need to sort out some prequalifiers.

Which is good, because I'm going to be able to f*** up any gadgets I don't like with an "Australia" type route to the finals. i.e. about 8 play-offs. :D

That burberry watch would be a tidy gadget for any self respecting firm if you could wind the watch and out popped a blade of some description.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Face it, we're all gonna be old and in need of getting about later in life, so what about the amazing:

Off Road Electric WheelChair :clap2:
8395en_image1.jpg

Stun your mate Stan, smooth move to your girly Edith, wow them all with the Off Road Electric WheelChair! Long gone are the days of not being able to venture up the downs, long gone are the days of not being able to go up the pub step....with the Off Road WheelChair you can get to virtually anyway with the greatest amount of EASE! Order one today for your 70th Birthday and recieve a free Golden Clock or Ballpoint Pen!

Stumpy Tim

My other entry will be this. Not only is it a game for all the family, it's also a duvet. Now that is f***ing genius.

Get your knickers in a twist over this fabulous throw back to the eighties! This is one of those rare occasions when the sequel really does come out on top. Bending over backwards to please your significant other finally becomes a pleasurable pursuit with this daring double duvet set. Simply throw the dice to decide which part of your body you have to bend to touch which dot next.

16668.jpg

Last edited:

Jul 20, 2003
other candidates:

Multi tool (with Torch & pen)

d_117_02.jpg

wireless remote control 'stimulator'

(no picture)

not strictly a gadget, but I have just ordered (and intend to have a lot of fun) with this:

p602h.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
surely this is every boys dream when they join the scouts!
engineerth.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here