Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think we need an NSC gadget World Cup

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Group 6 is already WON.....Go On the Off Road Electric WheelChair (remember we will ALL need one soon enough), the towel is pants, the drink hat is old and past it, the ball scratcher?....dunno about you but I prefer a scratch and fondle ;)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Hmmm LavNav has a tough opening group being caught in witht he spork and HD-500 hopefully got enough to defeat at least Fatboys CD player

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gah Tinx, your LavNav thing will surely defeat the Spork but I predict a close run thing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Barnet Seagull said:
I reckon the remote control light switches are gonna walk group 1. They're sweet as.
I'm not so sure. The only gadget that I have decided NOT to vote for in that group is the Ipod.

Stumpy Tim

Oooh. Group 1 is going to be a thriller. I bet there were a few guffaws in the audience as Graham Kelly pulled those balls out the hat. I think the toilet holder should be favourite, but it's open season after that.

Voting procedures please

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Theatre of Trees said:
Do the top 2 in the group go through to the knock out stages?

I think you should work out in advance who plays who after the group stages e.g winner group 1 v runner up group 8

no make it FA Cup Style after the group stages, much more exciting :jester:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Theatre of Trees said:
Do the top 2 in the group go through to the knock out stages?

I think you should work out in advance who plays who after the group stages e.g winner group 1 v runner up group 8
No. To add to the excitement, the knockout stages will be drawn out of a hat with the winner of slot 1 v slot 2 going on to play the winner of slots 3 & 4 in the semi, and so on. The only proviso is that a gadget will not play a fellow group member in the quarter final stage.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Theatre of Trees said:
Nah, World Cup stylee so you can plot the course through to the final.

nah FA Cup.....we need a POLL to decide how the POLLS will work :D

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Is this starting tomorrow? Will the opening ceremony include a parade of entrants and will the official theme be played on this?

stylophone-toy.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
will this bloke be the Master Of Ceremonys?

"Lets Get Ready To GADGET!"

inspector_gadget_01.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here