Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think next Saturday will be full of doom

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
There is no comparing our match with Southampton with the England game,
1. The International game was a FRIENDLY and Spain have been beaten four times in frendlies since winning the World Cup.
A number of newspaper experts including Glen Hoddle agree that Spain outplayed us and we only stopped them scoring by playing a 10 man defence.
Hopefully we will put up a good display and avoid an embarrasement.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
There is no comparing our match with Southampton with the England game,
1. The International game was a FRIENDLY and Spain have been beaten four times in frendlies since winning the World Cup.
A number of newspaper experts including Glen Hoddle agree that Spain outplayed us and we only stopped them scoring by playing a 10 man defence.
Hopefully we will put up a good display and avoid an embarrasement.

Yes I reckon you will lose 1-0, hardly embarrassing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are best price 13/2 to win, the bookies are never wrong, were loose.

Weren't we 12-1 to win League 1 last season, they got that pretty wrong.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
we will be lucky to get nil.

One thing that is annoying the f*** out of me is that gus seems more fired up for this game.

Wrong game mate, completely the wrong game, dont ever ever think otherwise ever. The priority was and always will be palace. Thats p a l a c e. Not southampton.

No albion fan really gives a f*** about stains. To me if we win great, i will be happy like i will be happy if we had beaten cardiff, boro or derby or watford or any other team other than them. Palace gives you bragging rights over your rivals.

spot on!

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
We will be lucky to get nil.

One thing that is ANNOYING the f*** out of me is that Gus seems more FIRED UP for this game.

WRONG GAME mate, COMPLETELY the wrong game, dont ever EVER think otherwise EVER. The PRIORITY was and ALWAYS will be Palace. Thats P A L A C E. NOT Southampton.

NO Albion fan really gives a f*** about Stains. To me if we win great, I will be happy like I will be happy if we had beaten Cardiff, Boro or Derby or Watford or ANY other team other than them. Palace gives you bragging rights over your RIVALS.

It is possible that Gus and some of the players under estimated the Palace game and want to try and ensure we don't suffer another embarrasing defeat at the hands of local [perceived] rivals?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
well I like us beating the Saints or any other team including pal...pal no sorry I can't say the word but you know who I mean
my 1k virtual has gone on us winning Saturday so its nailed on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here