Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think next Saturday will be full of doom

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Southampton on their own ground are most likely to beat any team in our division, hope we put up a decent fight and dont have our confidence destroyed which could affect the next few games.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
No doom from me if we lose - on paper it's one of the hardest games of the season and we start as underdogs.

But then I thought that about the Cardiff game.

D

Deleted member 18477

saints should win. i feel they will win. BUT this is football. anything is possible.

did anyone really expect england to beat world champions spain?

i rest my case. COME ON YOU SEAAAGULLLS!!!!

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Have to say I am quietly confident of getting a result, with a couple of players back playing this could give us a bit of confidence so you never know. Really hope Vicente returns, could be key, any news on whether he will be back for Saturday yet?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
saints should win. i feel they will win. BUT this is football. anything is possible.

yep heres one who did it had to happen odds stacked against England so they win and my Mrs owes me a tenner on that one
thats why we stand a good chance on Saturday because the odds are stacked against us look what happened last season
Albion 2-0 you heard it here first and I think I will risk 1k on the virtual bet

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

When will people learn that friendlies are a complete irrelevance?

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Saints have had a good run and fair play to them. All good runs come to an end. This end starts Saturday. Albion are going to rip them to bits. Get down the bookies and make yourself a tidy sum.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
People can get their hopes up all they want, but we'll lose. Take Middlesbrough, 3rd in the league and a good team got comfortably beaten 3-0.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
I've heard this game *MIGHT* be on via the Al Jazeera feed in the Harbour View, Portslade.

This is in no way official confirmation, and I take no responsibility if it turns out to be bollocks. But one of the barflys at my local has been regularly watching 3pm Championship games (including the Donnie one) at said establishment via this feed, and reckons it could well be on. Only a 15 minute walk for me, so I might have a mince along. Whats the worse that could happen ? I end up watching something else. But with beer.

It's definitely being shown in denamrk and sweden and will probably be shown on Al jazeera but there listings are always late. Al Jazeera always show the main game that is on the 'Football League Show' which this one must be because the cameras are there. One things for sure there will be streams for this one although i'll be watching it with my motorized dish pointed at some foreign channel:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 18477

When will people learn that friendlies are a complete irrelevance?

in your opinion.

And i'm not really sure what your point is... no england player wanted to lose that game. no spanish player wanted to lose that game.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
in your opinion.

And i'm not really sure what your point is... no england player wanted to lose that game. no spanish player wanted to lose that game.

OK, so our defeat against Eastbourne Borough last pre-season doomed us to being also-rans and stopped us from being league one champions? Eastbourne are clearly a better team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here