Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I've pulled! [edit: AND I'm rich!]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think I've pulled!

Just received an email from a hot sounding babe.

Subject: getting to know you

Hi there lovely,
I was searching the net few days ago. I am new to this thing. and saw your profile. I decided to email you cause I foundaa you attractive. I migaht come down to your city in few weeks. Let me know if we can meet each other in person. I am attractive girl. I am sure you won't regret it. Reply to my personal email at narsa@globemailz.com

Oct 25, 2003
DEFINITELY go for it

it definitely is NOT a 50 year old PAEDO man attempting to pray on youngsters/get peoples money

whats the worse that can happen?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
tommy boy said:
it definitely is NOT a 50 year old PAEDO man attempting to pray on youngsters/get peoples money

I agree. Sounds genuine enough to me.:shrug:

Arrange to meet somewhere lonely and quiet. That would be romantic.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Sounds a bit silly to me:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I had a similiar email a few years ago, except mine was a little more spicy and she was apparently from SWEDEN.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...if she mentions being related to a Nigerian banker then I would smell a rather large rodent!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who better to spend the money on from the European lottery that you have won, remarkably without buying a ticket.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Get a photo of her holding todays newspaper as David Brent would say!!!!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: I think I've pulled!

Bozza said:
Just received an email from a hot sounding babe.

Subject: getting to know you

Hi there lovely,
I was searching the net few days ago. I am new to this thing. and saw your profile. I decided to email you cause I foundaa you attractive. I migaht come down to your city in few weeks. Let me know if we can meet each other in person. I am attractive girl. I am sure you won't regret it. Reply to my personal email at narsa@globemailz.com
You`re out of luck mate i`ve just e-mailed her my details and made her aware that I support Palace of which she is kina fond of also.:D :rave: :rave: :sheep:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I reckon she's a surefire chernobber. I doubt you've ever so happily thought of your sheep all hairless and beefed to death with toxic skewers. The sort of international menace i'd allow in my fallowed fleece and de-seed on a Sunday.
Go for it Bozza.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Meade's_Ball said:
I reckon she's a surefire chernobber. I doubt you've ever so happily thought of your sheep all hairless and beefed to death with toxic skewers. The sort of international menace i'd allow in my fallowed fleece and de-seed on a Sunday.
Go for it Bozza.

That also sprung to my mind!

That or she's a plant by the russian mafia to get you embroiled in transporting sex slaves!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I have recieved an even more fascinating email.

how is the going hope all flowing fine if so excellently if so glory and thanks to God almighty am fatherless & motherless child i need ur help. i want to open my own business, and i dont have money to start my, i ll like to come to ur country, i can do anything. am orobosa by name its means everything belongs to god and all is in the hands of god almighty. i was born in the year 1986. i was not born with a silver spoon, i was born and broth up from a very poor home and family. am christain who have god fearing careing understanding, am resperctful my father was a substence farmer and my mum where doing pitty treader for a living i lost my mum when i was 8 years hold then i was in primary 5 in the year 1994. our father still trys his as possible to further my educational background because i was very intelligently well doing in my examinations and even some others tryers some where x............. i and my father where bearing it in mind that 1day i ll become a medical doctor or other sciencestist engineer. when i was in senior secondary school which was class 1 that was the year 1999 then my daddy was not feeling feeling fine. and we never knew that our daddy was suffreying of hypation beacause the stress was toomuch for him to handled.and we where not haveing money for his treatment so we lost him. it was a great pain to i and my family especial me. so ever since i couldn`t further my education . the year 2001 i wrot an applicational letter to a company called ena mottors they do sales CARS snd car washing. i have learn i can now do my but no money to start the business. prosperity will be yours joy will be yours too all your life will never remain the same again God bless you amen thanks extend my greeting to your family and love ones too God bless you and your family as you help me in jesus name amen. if you can make all the money payment through western union money transfer i will be very much grateful no matter how small or big i will be very grateful to have it may God almighty bless you life in jesus name amen regards Orobosa my email address, glamourphillins4j@hotmail.com

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
f***ing hell - my luck is really in now. I've just won the lottery. I must have been wasted as I don't even remember entering (preferring to stick to far more volatile and risky gambling, obviously). Never mind though, with these winnings I can show my foxy new chick a right good time!

LUCKY EMAIL HOLDER !!!
DAYZERS LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL NL
Ref: Number: MCX /2852306/06
Batch Number: DPA/87403/NED

Award/Prize Notification

Attention: Winner,

We happily announce to you on our recently concluded draw of DAYZERSLOTERIJ INT.By(Affiliate of DELOTTO NL), online Sweepstakes International program held on the 30th of September, 2006 and that you are one of the FIVE LUCKY WINNERS and your email address is attached to
-Lucky numbers #: 1-9-9-71-43-05-8
-Ticket Numbers #: M384/541/182D
-Security File #: DMX/802106/NL

which subsequently won in the 2nd category. As a result of this, you have been approved to claim a total sum of $1,000,000.00(ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)in cash credited to security-file numbers-DMX/802106/NL from a total Cash of 20million United States Dollars. Be informed that all participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web-sites through computerized ballot system drawn from over 70,000 individuals and corporate bodies that are listed online. No tickets were sold. This promotion takes place Monthly and it is sponsor by Micro-soft, Dell ,Grundig Electronics, Acer, Shells, Infosys etc to mention but a few and the sole purpose of this program is to encourage computer globalization.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of the lucky winners in the 2nd Category and your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,verifications,validations and satisfactory report.

Please note that your lucky winning numbers falls within our European booklet representative office as indicated in this notification. In view of this, your winning sum of $1,000,000(One Million United States Dollars)would be released to you by our payment/representatives in your preferred mode of payment.
Please, to file in for your claim, contact our Claim Agents:
DPA CONSULTANT AGENCY BV
MR. TREVOR VAN HANS
(OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR)
Tel:+31 611 075 394.
Contact Email Address:dayzerconsult005@aim.com
Please, remember that all winnings must be claimed within 15 days prior to the receipt of this notification and after this period all unclaimed fund will be declared null and void. Please remember to furnish our claim agents with the following winning/claim requirements:
1. Full Names & Address
2. Sex
3. Age
4. Tel/Fax Numbers.

Due to mix-up, you are advise to quote your reference and Batch numbers in all correspondence as this will avoid delay and complications in the processing of your winning. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your winning fund is remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
This is important as a case of double claim will not be tolerated.
Staff and members of an affiliated agencies are not eligible to participate in this program
Please be warned.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Diana Kook
Lottery Manager
This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the material from your computer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here