Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I've pulled! [edit: AND I'm rich!]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
congratulations Bozza...

be careful though, all may not be as it seems

I've just heard a cautionary tale on the radio about an American who was conned out of £20,000 by a British hoaxer who sent him an e-mail saying he had inherited £4.5m and that he just needed to pay some arrangement fees to secure the loot

of course the so-called inheritance was pure fiction - it certainly pays to look at this type of thing very carefully

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Moshe Gariani said:
congratulations Bozza...

I've just heard a cautionary tale on the radio about an American who was conned out of £20,000 by a British hoaxer who sent him an e-mail saying he had inherited £4.5m and that he just needed to pay some arrangement fees to secure the loot

of course the so-called inheritance was pure fiction - it certainly pays to look at this type of thing very carefully

What planet you on?!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Moshe Gariani said:
congratulations Bozza...

On the other hand, you always get one bad apple. In the same way that most footballers are not greedy thickies, most people emailing you to tell you that you are about to become a millionaire are not f***ing robbing tossers. So I'd say the chances are that Bozza really has literally struck gold and can probably dream of what to do with his life now that he doesn't have a mortgage. Well done Bozza, I'm very jealous. :nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Weezle said:
What planet you on?!!
No, I hate to say it but I've heard that this can happen.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Incidentally, I've somehow made it onto an unsolicited SEX mailing list. I keep getting emails containing links to various sites.

I'll pop them on NSP at a later date. :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Simster said:
Incidentally, I've somehow made it onto an unsolicited SEX mailing list. I keep getting emails containing links to various sites.

I'll pop them on NSP at a later date. :thumbsup:

Well I keep getting offers for sex!!! Apparantly lots of hot and horny women want to f*** me now!!!!! I just have to look at those sites you refer to!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Simster said:
On the other hand, you always get one bad apple.[...] I'd say the chances are that Bozza really has literally struck gold and can probably dream of what to do with his life now that he doesn't have a mortgage.
:lolol:

on a serious note, I don't suppose we'll see much of him on here if the money does come through :nono:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
You received the following message from: peace2000 (peace_komo400@yahoo.com)

At: http://forums.theargus.co.uk/

Urgent Message

Dearest,

I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference of the transfer of US$6.5M to your account for onward investment in your country.

I am Peace Komo The Only Child of the former Late General James Komo of Liberia. My late Father was killed in the year 2003 following his role as a rebel leader against the government of Liberia. Following this political crisis,we were forced to leave our country to Abidjan the capital city of Côte d'Ivoire for my life sake. My father deposited this said money in a private security company in Europe as family valuables.

I got to know about this information and as well able to recover all the relevant documents regards to this deposit through his foreign adviser here in Abidjan. If you are trust and truly disposed to assist me in transferring of this fund kindly write me through my email address.( peace_komo400@yahoo.com)

More information about the lifting of this funds legally follows immediately after your positive reply.

Best regards ,
Sincerely
Peace komo.

Ooh look I'm going to be rich! Just this minute arrived in my mailbox, how could he not be trusted?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Well I keep getting offers for sex!!! Apparantly lots of hot and horny women want to f*** me now!!!!! I
You´re a lucky chap.

I just get messages telling me that my willy is too small.

Apparently there are some tablets that I should be taking.

Do they work?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
You´re a lucky chap.

I just get messages telling me that my willy is too small.

Apparently there are some tablets that I should be taking.

Do they work?

Yes, you buy a big packet and pad out your underpants with them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
clapham_gull said:
Yes, you buy a big packet and pad out your underpants with them.

So what if you wear boxer shorts then

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
clapham_gull said:
Wrap a flannel round it.

Warm or cold flannel ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If I took up all the offers that have appeared in my junk box then I would have a todger the length of a fire hose and with a similar strength to tungsten, I would take them with a pinch of salt, they probably don't do what it says on the tin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here