Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I would almost WET myself with laughter...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hmmmm, do you really ? how old were you in 1978 ?
I was seven. :lolol:

OK, I don't remember the fighting episode but do remember the last day FRAUD.

Now pipe down, and join in the laughter when Spurs f*** it up tonight. :thumbsup:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Keith Burkinshaw always spoke fondly of Brighton.

Good le Spurs Glory, Glory days.

And you know that 'Arrry is an nest boy..

Dandyman

In London village.
Oh FFS, that was 100 years ago wasn't it?

Get a grip, Simster. You'll be claiming Croydon is not really full of in-bred caravan dwelling pikeys next.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Get a grip, Simster. You'll be claiming Croydon is not really full of in-bred caravan dwelling pikeys next.
I've never really understood the cravan pikey accusation of Croydon. That's more Gillingham, IMHO.

I always think of Croydon as a grim concrete jungle with dogshit all over the pavements, with their hideous local football ground in the middle of a slum.

Dandyman

In London village.
I always think of Croydon as a grim concrete jungle with dogshit all over the pavements, with their hideous local football ground in the middle of a slum.

Fair point, well made.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was seven. :lolol:

OK, I don't remember the fighting episode but do remember the last day FRAUD.

Now pipe down, and join in the laughter when Spurs f*** it up tonight. :thumbsup:
As i said i willgloat like never before if they f*** it up :laugh: ,but i think you'd surprise yourself should they win,i am a fuly paid up member of the man utd hatred club, but even i was punching the air and cheering when sheringham and solskjaer scored against bayern in 1999:ohmy:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I want to have a bet tonight but don't know much about them (Young Boys).

I'm a bit worried about doing a search on them!

Anyone got any info?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I don't understand why there are so many who want an English team, managed by an Englishman and with a core of English players to fail at the first stage. Slating them for celebrating finishing fourth (and qualifying for the CL) is no different to slating us for celebrating reaching the L1 play-offs a couple of years ago. On the one hand there's loads of moaning about how crap England were at the World Cup, yet when more English players get a shot at playing in a competition where they'll play better opposition more frequently (I don't buy that crap about the EPL being the 'best league in the world') you all seem to want them to fail. Why? I don't understand

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I want Spurs to win. To get a different team in the CL group stages would be much better to watch. They also have a number of English players which can only help the national side. Also the money they get from it all should mean they can push on and challenge the old guard.

Much worse clubs / business's than Spurs out there

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
As much as i detest them and their (gobshite hardcore hoolie, we can call ourselves yids but you cant) fans , i cant see them loosing, anyway id prefer to see them humiliated in the group stages.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Keith Burkinshaw always spoke fondly of Brighton.

Good le Spurs Glory, Glory days.

And you know that 'Arrry is an nest boy..

I knew Keiths daughter. She worked at Amex House when I was there.
Quite cute as well.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Get and as they say in. Early days though

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh my word

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here