Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I would almost WET myself with laughter...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm just waiting for 'Arry to leave and then Spurs will find that they owe billions.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'm just waiting for 'Arry to leave and then Spurs will find that they owe billions.

Must admit, a season in the Conference (Luton), or League One (Leeds) would be cracking.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:laugh:
You're one of the people who are actually over 12 years old but still find it funny to use terms such as : "manure, palarse, stains, spuds, etc" aren't you.
Not really, no. I don't recall ever using the first two terms at all, in fact.

But it's true to say you're one of those incredibly tedious Spurs posters I truly wish would f*** off and find their own board.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was pleased Spurs qualified for CL SIMPLY because they aren't the Bindippers, and it was becoming tedious listening to Clive Tydesley cream his jeans each week about the history of Liverpool and 'special' atmosphere of Anfield for a big match.

Harry is a wideboy, and fair play for him for turning things round, but if they get knocked out I will be sniggering non stop.
I would have to agree with this.

I don't dislike Spurs any more than any of the other big clubs, but this is the truth about how I feel.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not really, no. I don't recall ever using the first two terms at all, in fact.

But it's true to say you're one of those incredibly tedious Spurs posters I truly wish would f*** off and find their own board.

Kk.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It would be brilliant if they don't qualify for the group stages after the celebrations for finishing a might 4th last season. What would 'arry's excuse be and how would the papers cope knowing that their choice as the next England manager didn't get in to the competition proper. Oh I can dream

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I hope Spurs win tonight, its good to see a different team in the Champions League, i'd rather them than Liverpool anyway! Best of luck :clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was pleased Spurs qualified for CL SIMPLY because they aren't the Bindippers, and it was becoming tedious listening to Clive Tydesley cream his jeans each week about the history of Liverpool and 'special' atmosphere of Anfield for a big match.

Harry is a wideboy, and fair play for him for turning things round, but if they get knocked out I will be sniggering non stop.
Mind you, there would have been terrific value in listening to Tyldesley creaming his undercrackers everytime Jamie Carragher got the ball, especially after the totally WANK world cup he just had.

Dandyman

In London village.
I'm SHOCKED. This thread has go this far and still no gags about Young Boys or the Wankdorf Stadium.

That aside I hope the first British team to ever win a European trophy smash the Swiss and go forward on a great European adventure. Norf London, la, la, la...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would love it more, if 'arry had spent the nailed on champ league cash, before they had qualified.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Norf London, la, la, la...
...has been represented at the top table for over a decade by Arsenal.

Actually it is quite cool that London now has three teams in the Champs league, I'll say that much.

I wonder which of them will go furthest?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm SHOCKED. This thread has go this far and still no gags about Young Boys or the Wankdorf Stadium.

That aside I hope the first British team to ever win a European trophy smash the Swiss and go forward on a great European adventure. Norf London, la, la, la...

You would get those jokes if they were playing the other North London giant managed by the Paedo.

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
a) I remember 1978 all too well when they smashed up the Goldstone
b) I remember 1978 all too well when they cheated with the Stains on the last day
c) I find the number of Spuds on here claiming Albion as their pet team, quite NAUSIATING.
Hmmmm, do you really ? how old were you in 1978 ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here