Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I nearly got beaten up at the game last night!

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I can't be arsed to read the whole thread, so someone may already of said this, but when it was announced at half time that the Albion had invited along some soldiers who had suffered injuries in Iraq and Afghahistan, my immediate thought was haven't they suffered enough without being forced to watch the Albion at Withdean.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I can't be arsed to read the whole thread, so someone may already of said this, but when it was announced at half time that the Albion had invited along some soldiers who had suffered injuries in Iraq and Afghahistan, my immediate thought was haven't they suffered enough without being forced to watch the Albion at Withdean.

And the difference being is that at the time you kept those thoughts to yourself ! ;)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Let's get this in context shall we.

I actually said one word after the announcement; and that was "heroes?"

I didn't shout it, yell it, or add any other disparaging remarks.

That is a complete lie. I was 5 seats away from the aisle you were about to walk down and I clearly heard it over the top of the announcer. Plus I hear your inane ramblings all match unfortunately, as you tend to "speak" a lot louder than most.

And stop spouting "free speech" etc. etc. You just need to show a little more RESPECT when it comes to issues that a lot of people are sensitive to, that is all this comes down to.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
That is a complete lie. I was 5 seats away from the aisle you were about to walk down and I clearly heard it over the top of the announcer. Plus I hear your inane ramblings all match unfortunately, as you tend to "speak" a lot louder than most.

And stop spouting "free speech" etc. etc. You just need to show a little more RESPECT when it comes to issues that a lot of people are sensitive to, that is all this comes down to.

I,ve read a fair bit of this thread........and the "innocent"......."I only SAID one word" from Goldstone. The fact that you clearly heard him from a distance away (and over the top of the announcer), puts into perspective the annoyance from other supporters.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think you were entitled to your opinion. Its a shame you can't have a reasoned debate on these things without the fear of violence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here