Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think El Abd is Ill rather than dropped

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Whether he wasn't feeling very well, or was dropped for a bad game, the fact we had Lewis Dunk to step in and look as if he's been playing for 10 years is just glorious.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Virus, according to my nephew who was trying to ponce tickets off him for tonight (they're friends).

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Virus, according to my nephew who was trying to ponce tickets off him for tonight (they're friends).

Told the same thing ( about AEA, not your family poncing tickets, that is ).

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Could this just be - dare I say it as a Brighton supporter of over fifty years? - squad rotation? What's the next match? - does Gus think we'll need a rested El Abd for that? Forest away - probably not, although on tonight's form they might be more of a threat than we think...then Middlesborough...............................

Last edited:

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Thought Dunk did well again tonight. Did anyone else see him in the first half try to tackle with his head. He was laying on the floor after a scramble and the Derby player had a clear shooting chance. Dunk dived forward and tried to tackle with his head. Incredible commitment. Big round of applause from the north stand after he finally got up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've had flu for 10 days and there is definitely a virus doing the rounds right now, so not out of the realms of possibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here