Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I sometimes despair with the people who follow this club

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Bars mar or whatever your name is - do you intentionally set out in every thread to position yourself as posessing one of the coutry's smallest and most ineffectual brains, or are you simply an utter fucknut that jerks off at home every time you post something that you see as 'controversial' in your tiny deluded mind?

Every post I read that you post is literary sewage. Try and say something interesting or incisive - I have written down in front of me the two probable replies you will make to this post - please surprise me.

Why Not Surprise Yourself. Take A Look In Your Pants And You'll Find That Thing You Think Is A Cock Is In Fact A Pubic Hair.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Im guessing and hoping DT that the answer Bars Mar just posted is one of the 2 most likely that you have written down on your piece of paper

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Ah, well done - bless you - even when I thought you had plumbed the depths of ignorance and stupidity you demonstrate to all that you can surprise everyone. It may cost you a few quid but it may be quicker if you take a full page advert out in either The Argus or perhaps a daily newspaper where you can familiarise a larger proportion of the nation with your abjectedly infantile sense of humour, your 'witty reposts' and need to bring penis size into everything.

Well done - a fine job completed that only a pea-brained fucktard could aspire to. Tell me - have you ever mixed with normal people - or are most them inhabiting the bottom of ponds?

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I think you 2 should stop this stupid argument and talk about things related to the albion or at leastr something of any interest. Bars Mar maybe you could grow up and use facts and phrases without frequent sexual phrases.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I think you 2 should stop this stupid argument and talk about things related to the albion or at leastr something of any interest. Bars Mar maybe you could grow up and use facts and phrases without frequent sexual phrases.

Who The f*** Are You To Tell Me What To Do?

I Posted An Opinion And Get Abused By The Fuckwit Digweed. Didn't Notice Anyone Criticising Him For Personal Attacks. But If I Respond Everybody Is On My Back. Even After He Continues Abusing Me, It's Me That You Criticise And Not Him.

It's Called Bullying.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Bars mar - shall we call a halt to this keyboard warrior slanging match - you did annoy me with your comments on the post about understanding women - it was quite recent, quite close to the bone and did not need you wading in - although you have every right within reason to post what you want.

I hardly think the comments I have made to you are bullying - I have responded to some of the posts you have made on here - without having to refer to sexual organs - shall we just let this lie now?

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I said BOTH of you should stop arguing about basically nothing and I criticized your writing because I don't think its really neccessary for you to bring sexual references into an argument when the sexual references mean nothing within the argument. Its just a pointless excuse to mention penis' and pubic hair

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what do people see in Elder...nice enough bloke but come on!!!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can Whoever Types Their Posts Like This Please Stop It Because It Is Irritating To Read.

A Harveys and salt'n'vinegar if there are any left - ta!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here