Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I personally would never boo my team...."

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This comment has been posted a lot on here in recent days so it made me wonder who it is who was booing. I don't know anyone that would either, so come who was it, was it YOU? and if so, WHY?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I kind of booed and clapped simultaneously after the match on Saturday but I would certainly not normally do so and never during a match.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if they have been shit, i would boo

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Can I complete the sentence instead?

"I personally would never boo my team...." unless they signed Lee Hughes, or Scott McGleish.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
......I left after their goal.

Why? If you want some entertainment where you know what's going to happen then why not go to the theatre or the cinema? if costs a lot less and is warmer. To say we were cr*p is nonsense - we were all over them before they scored with their first chance. Sometimes that happens and you have to get on with it.

I just wish that the fans had a bit more understanding of what we're trying to do and a bit more tolerance of those trying to do it.

Why? If you want some entertainment where you know what's going to happen then why not go to the theatre or the cinema? if costs a lot less and is warmer. To say we were cr*p is nonsense - we were all over them before they scored with their first chance. Sometimes that happens and you have to get on with it.

I just wish that the fans had a bit more understanding of what we're trying to do and a bit more tolerance of those trying to do it.

I was joking. I left after Bennett missed the penalty.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Wasn't there on sat but do recollect the Woking game there were plenty of people around us i have never seen before.

Wondering how much of this booing minority were people attracted by the cheap tickets expecting us to smash them who probably wont show up again unless they can get cheap tickets.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
i watched the rugby with a skinful of snakebite in the walkabout with a south african, kiwi and ozzy...my sister went though and didn't boo.

i think the type of people who boo are probably those that get upset about x factor and crap like that...

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Wasn't there on sat but do recollect the Woking game there were plenty of people around us i have never seen before.

Wondering how much of this booing minority were people attracted by the cheap tickets expecting us to smash them who probably wont show up again unless they can get cheap tickets.

Think you have a point there.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
cannot recall ever actually booing at a game. if watching online or listening on radio i just switch off if pissed off

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The point of this isn't whether it's right to boo the team or not it's the fact we're 4 points clear have a great sought after manager and a great team 10 times better than the team we had 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 years ago.

I booed after several games under MgHee at Withers when he'd lost the plot and the team were pathetic. They deserved to be booed a few times back then - the 1 - 6 vs Stoke is a prime example - no passion or effort = deserved to be booed IMO.

But to be booed at the mo when we're top of the lg? No way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here