Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Need Your Help, Please Vote For Me x

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
No Quadrophenia? What kind of Britionian are you?!

I had filmed a bit about it (the alley with Lesley Ash and that kiss) but it was edited out along with a few other bits to get the piece within the 2 minute deadline

Marina, walk of fame, duke of Yorks, devils dyke, grand hotel, county ground, chocolate festival all hit the cutting room floor

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I had filmed a bit about it (the alley with Lesley Ash and that kiss) but it was edited out along with a few other bits to get the piece within the 2 minute deadline

Marina, walk of fame, duke of Yorks, devils dyke, grand hotel, county ground, chocolate festival all hit the cutting room floor

Fair enough. I liked it though. :wave:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i just pushed it to 4.0 for ya :thumbsup:

and that one with the camera is honestly SHITHOUSE, he must have got some forum to bump it up himself "... this is a low cost camera..." no, really?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You great big media whore, I'll give you 5 stars

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I did the do for you early-doors, Mr M (although I still don't feel the need to talk about it). It's much like my tireless work for chiridee, quite honestly. Here's to you being yet another great example of surprise winners I've assisted along the way. All I ask for is a postcard from every location & 60% of your new salary. You can't say Pharaoh than that innit. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here