Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Need Your Help, Please Vote For Me x

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
5* again for the Chinese Guy. Right, I'm of to Manchester to take a closer look at my new flatmate. :p

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
not sure how effective this is but using firefox I

opened the page,
copied the url from the top
did crtl, shift and p to open private browsing
ctrl v to paste the url in
enter to open page
start the vid
do the vote
ctrl shift p to close private browsing
ctrl shift p to open private browsing
and repeat from Ctrl V as above

this added about 10 views but not shifted the vote yet

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Done again.

How does this work - is there a minimum number of views you have to reach for your rating to count? The bird winning has a 4* rating, but has only has 32 views, to the Chinese guy's HUNDREDS.

Doesn't seem fair.

Just checked, seemed to have gone back up to 4th. Not sure what the criteria is, im sure i'll find out after Friday. Thanks for voting though :smile:

I'm in a seriously boring lecture and thought I would vote for you again, except I forgot to turn the sound off on my laptop so your video just blasted out full volume in my lecture theatre, well about 3 seconds of it before I had to quickly turn my laptop off.

I will vote again when I get home instead :thumbsup:

Thats brilliant, did the class find out why my home town of Brighton and Hove is the best place to live:lol:

not sure how effective this is but using firefox I

opened the page,
copied the url from the top
did crtl, shift and p to open private browsing
ctrl v to paste the url in
enter to open page
start the vid
do the vote
ctrl shift p to close private browsing
ctrl shift p to open private browsing
and repeat from Ctrl V as above

this added about 10 views but not shifted the vote yet

I may just have to have a go at some of that

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Done. 5 star fully deserved.

Streets ahead compared to others in the list-by-rating view.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The person in 1st has 2 views. :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Marked you down to four stars for 'our world famous Brighton pier'

Then marked you back up to five stars for 'Window Cleaner Killed by Giant Pencil'

:thumbsup:

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
done on my laptop, the mothers and step fathers, and my work computer! good luck mate:thumbsup:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Brett can you publish/republish that video tomorrow under a different name and get everyone on NSC/facebook/email/text standing by to vote with 5 stars thus rocketing that video to the top? name it 'my town by Brett' or something. All you will need is about 60 votes and nail the cheating sods at the top at the mo'?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
although it seems to be a losing battle, I think it's the last day for voting, so if you have a spare minute, please keep voting. I keep getting sabbotaged, and the is no way of beatin ght egirl currently in the lead who despite only uploading yesterday, seems to have got 1700 views and a high rating.

I'm still unsure of the criteria and how it is decided on who wins, but I thought I may as well ask for your help for one last time

LowCostHolidays - Brett Does Brighton

Thanks

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
although it seems to be a losing battle, I think it's the last day for voting, so if you have a spare minute, please keep voting. I keep getting sabbotaged, and the is no way of beatin ght egirl currently in the lead who despite only uploading yesterday, seems to have got 1700 views and a high rating.

I'm still unsure of the criteria and how it is decided on who wins, but I thought I may as well ask for your help for one last time.

LowCostHolidays - Brett Does Brighton

Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here