Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Need A Wii Urgently

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well I don't but friends do can anyone advise where there are some for sale or anyone in a shop who can help otherwise their kid will be disappointed on Christmas Day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks but Jane is not prepared to pay more than asking rate even though I am worth it (not)

That is just silly money we bought Mini one for £180

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Thanks but Jane is not prepared to pay more than asking rate even though I am worth it (not)

That is just silly money we bought Mini one for £180

Oh, I totally agree about the rip off bastards out there. :nono:

But there is NO way you will get one for RRP this side of Xmas, market forces are at work i'm afraid.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Funny because in the summer some shops were knocking em out for £159.Now the christmas rush is on so many people are making a killing on ebay.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Well I don't but friends do can anyone advise where there are some for sale or anyone in a shop who can help otherwise their kid will be disappointed on Christmas Day.

i went into comet on Lewes road yesterday and they had 2 in there. Well the boxes were on display so i assume they had 2.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I wandered into Game a couple of weeks ago and said you got any wiis in stock and the bloke said yeah so I bought one. Simple.

seriously though if you are desperate then pop into game every morning and ask and you might get lucky.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't be fooled by the " in stock " statement, I ordered one from a website commended from here 5 weeks ago which said it was " in stock " and it still has not turned up, however of course they did take the money from my credit card 5 weeks ago which I am paying interest on. I believe they are not shipping anymore to the UK before Xmas so if you are not on a mailing list having ordered and paid for one you are fecked.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It would appear so

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i went into comet on Lewes road yesterday and they had 2 in there. Well the boxes were on display so i assume they had 2.
Just display boxes but they might sell you one . Give the kids the empty box on Xmas Day and tell them that Santa has nicked the fecking Wii.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Prices are about £350 atm , if no more stock is expected to be shipped into the UK until the new year the price could shoot up to £400+ in the runup to Xmas. None of the major retailers are expecting new stock , we had 40 delivered 3 Saturdays ago and they went within 5 minutes of making a tannoy announcement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here