Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need a new job.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sorry to hear that i have been in a similar situation. Keep a positve attitude and you will find something that will suit you and hopefully help your health situation.

Good luck.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Franks Wild Years said:
I'm a sound engineer. I do live stuff with bands, theatre shows etc. It's brilliant fun, well paid, international travel, allows me to take around 4 months of the year off.

Ah bollocks.
Gissa job.........please.:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
I'm a sound engineer. I do live stuff with bands, theatre shows etc. It's brilliant fun, well paid, international travel, allows me to take around 4 months of the year off.

Ah bollocks.

Swap jobs with enigma, im sure that stuffing envelopes will give you the mental exercise that shouldn't quite overload your brain . And being a drug addled roadie should take enigayma's mind of all the kickings he gets on here.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I also need a new job, sleeping with my bosses' daughter wasn't the best way to further my career :down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've got an interview for another job but I'm not going :down:

E

enigma

looney said:
Swap jobs with enigma, im sure that stuffing envelopes will give you the mental exercise that shouldn't quite overload your brain . And being a drug addled roadie should take enigayma's mind of all the kickings he gets on here.

All the kickings I have had on here? Looney, how many people have owned you on here?

I bet you only got your job because of someone sympathising about your dyslexia. Geek. :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
junior said:
Join the Armed Forces.Its the way forward!!

Even if its just a few years you'll get some great experiences from it.

What like the great experience of getting a bullet in the side of the head? Or that great experience of being bombed by US "friendly fire"? Oooh yes please. Sign me up.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by junior
Join the Armed Forces.Its the way forward!!

Even if its just a few years you'll get some great experiences from it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, and if you're really lucky you get to torture a few of the locals. Hours of fun.

Last edited:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
enigma said:
All the kickings I have had on here? Looney, how many people have owned you on here?

I bet you only got your job because of someone sympathising about your dyslexia. Geek. :lolol:

looney has a job:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what is the world coming to!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here