Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need a new job.

Perry Milkins said:
Tell me though Shinno what does that mean?

It means they look very closely at businesses. For example, have you ever walked down a high street (and this is particularly true of Croydon) and seen a fellow lying in front of a shop with his head up against the shop window? (This fellow may sometimes be covered by a sleeping bag in order to mask his intentions.) Well, business analyst.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
When people are ill my boss asks them why, he also phones people, so never answer the phone. :salute:

This is complete harrasment which is why I am looking for a new job. Cant wait to
:wave: goodbye because I am very :angry: and :down: about my whole job.

Last edited:

BarrelofFun said:
Teddy, what is your business?

FWY, why do you want to change jobs? Location?

Health reasons Barrol. I've got arthritis in my hips,I'm only bloody 38 and have been told to avoid lifting heavy stuff.
So unloading trucks full of sound gear and throwing it around inside a venue ain't an option for much longer.

Restoring MK1 Cortina's sounds good especially if Tedge gets the tea dressed in that special way.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Franks Wild Years said:
Health reasons Barrol. I've got arthritis in my hips,I'm only bloody 38 and have been told to avoid lifting heavy stuff.
So unloading trucks full of sound gear and throwing it around inside a venue ain't an option for much longer.

Restoring MK1 Cortina's sounds good especially if Tedge gets the tea dressed in that special way.

A one way street to tea addiction.

You seem to be creative, have you thought about trying to get in behind the scenes, rather than the manual aspect. More into the design and planning. You obviously have the experience.

BarrelofFun said:
A one way street to tea addiction.

You seem to be creative, have you thought about trying to get in behind the scenes, rather than the manual aspect. More into the design and planning. You obviously have the experience.

I've got a few irons in the fire on that front ,I've promoted and tour managed in the past so its not all bleak.And I've got a few other contracts that I can expand on. I was just pissed off yesterday when I got back from the quaks, thats why I deleated most of my origional post.
One door closes another one opens. :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Franks Wild Years said:
One door closes another one opens. :thumbsup:

Excellent outlook.

If it all goes tits up, you can send American Kim Sartori a message, begging for work. She is a chief exec for a big company in the US. You will have to cross the bridge, "I have never met you before", when you come to it. ;)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Barnet Seagull said:
Alternatively - design and build lightweight amps.

Yes please!! In our "spare" time I can be found lugging Zef's Orange amps through various dingy pubs in the region - he must insist on all valve amps!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Cereal Killer said:
What do you want a hand job or a blow job????
who is giving the hand jobs?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
tedebear said:
Edward Scissorhands
well tell him to give that French bloke another slap

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
afters said:
looney has a job:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what is the world coming to!

I knew looney tested tissues ;) but though it was a hobby rather than a profession

PS tede - if you think Orange are heavy just thank God he doesn't have a Matchless

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here