Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i need a girlfriend

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
ooops the ladies are on the case! Dandy u cant have met the right girl! £50 a go for a shag, i can get it for free and she buys my drinks and meals and shes stunning ;)

seriously ur meet miss right. theres a lot more to it than sex!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Some rather amusing opinions on here.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BLIMEY how did I miss this thread, anyway my 2 pence:

I've never gone to a prostitute (tried to pimp myself but got no takers) but I have got a mate who does (no...seriously) and he thinks exactly the same way as Dandy. It only took a couple of girlfriends for him to realise he was splashing shitloads of money on them for nothing in return, he got pissed off and chose the "easy option".

Personally I know better than to spend shitloads on girls hoping for sex at the end of the week (learnt from experience mainly) and thats probably why I *STILL* hav'nt met the right girl, fact is a large majority of girls I've been out with expected me to pamper them and buy them crap and pay for drinks all the time...I wised up and told them too sling their hooks, they now ring ME occasionally wanting me back (realising I'm a Gentleman obviously).

Where was I going with this....oh yeah....Dandy has his opinion and thats fine by me as I can see where he's coming from, ok not every single girl ever is like what he decribes but from experience they do exist and its bloody annoying...just ask my mate (no...seriously) who got fed up with them!

that is all

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i think its pretty harsh to generalise all girls as money grabbing scheming cows.

i wouldn't expect my boyf to pay for everything (actually he doesn't but more to do with the fact hes tight:lolol: ) we always go half each with everything which i think is fair.

why do men automatically expect sex just cos they have bought a girl a present/dinner etc? a theory that seems to stem from the dark ages. seems to me there is something wrong with the way your thinking not the women your going out with.

sleeping with prostitutes is not going to solve the problem, don't you miss having cuddles/laugh spending time with someone, doing coupley things? you don't get that from a prostitute just an STD every now and again.

personally i wouldn't want to sleep with someone that had slept with half the county

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I dont mind spending money on the missus as long as the washing is done, me tea is on the table and me washing up gets done to a high standard and on a regular basis!!

:lolol:

*shielding myself under me desk now*
:lolol:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What a bunch of charmers :lolol:

I for one don't expect to have everything paid for, but obviously you guys have only met women who do. Having said that, if you really WANT to pay for all my drinks, then forgive me if I don't stop you ;)

Chin up Crabtree, I promise to buy you one if I ever catch up with you before a game :wave: :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Chin up Crabtree, I promise to buy you one if I ever catch up with you before a game :wave: :drink:

now theres an offer I cant refuse:
Leeds Utd Home is my next game :thumbsup:

Incidently through all the relationships <cough> I've had recently I've learned not to get too down about women and just concentrate my brain on things that make me happy....part and parcel of life I guess :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Leeds, I'll be there, work notwithstanding.

Far too much stock attached to being attached to someone IMHO.

Singles of the Albion unite :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Singles of the Albion unite :lolol:

that gives me an idea:

Albion Single Fans Alive & Kicking Night Out:
Single Blokes give money to the Fund instead of prostitutes (Dandy you in on this?) & where other blokes dont spend money on drinks/dinners for girls they save for the Fund instead.
Single Girls, everytime a bloke offers to buy you a Drink or take you out to dinner just ask for the money upfront and add to the Fund!

yeah that could work ???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably counts as discriminatory against attached Albion fans though ;) :lolol:

You come up with a selection of attractive, single, Albion males then and I will be there :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Purely in the interests of keeping the Albion alive, you understand...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Probably counts as discriminatory against attached Albion fans though ;) :lolol:

You come up with a selection of attractive, single, Albion males then and I will be there :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Purely in the interests of keeping the Albion alive, you understand...

you'd have hundreds Edna as we are all sexy beasts with long dark flowing hair <cough> akin to Fabio......thats the Fabio pre the rollercoaster incident with the bird*

*he was on a rollercoaster and got hit by a bird, just go a google search for Fabio Bird/Rollercoaster and you'll see what I mean :D

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
what are you like crabbers where do you get these things from

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: i need a girlfriend

Braders7 said:
:lolol: not the first mate

just as long as its more then £15 you shouldn't get much stick:lolol:

Ask Mr Rooney, I understand he has a lot of experiance in this area:D

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Albion fans singles night you say?

Count me in. I've been waiting 24 years for a girlfriend (get the violins out)!

Since leaving uni my pulling potential has decreased dramatically and I work with a bunch of pensioners.

Somebody help me before I'm 40

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Reading this has been pure entertainment!!!!!! :lolol:

I've been married six months and it's heaven and heaven and heaven again. Yes, I spent money on my wife while courting but I didn't do it in presents that means nothing... I did it in things I liked doing that I knew she would enjoy. If I bought her a drink it was because I was having a great night out with her.... it's not that I expected anything else back.... or am I just the only naive romantic here????

Don't expect and you will ercieve... expect and you get nowt... whether you pay for it or not. At the risk of being labelled an incurable romantic I really beleive that it's betetr with someone you care for.

That's my tuppenny philosophy today. Now I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the rest of this thread. :smokin:

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Reading this has been pure entertainment!!!!!! :lolol:
thats what i had in mind when starting this thread! :p

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I dont mind at all getting a girl drinks, BUT if I'm getting em all night I would at least expect a bit of ows yer father in return!!

Even if it's behind the pub Rubbish Skips or at her pad!!!

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here