Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i need a girlfriend

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Reading this has been pure entertainment!!!!!! :lolol:

I've been married six months and it's heaven and heaven and heaven again. Yes, I spent money on my wife while courting but I didn't do it in presents that means nothing... I did it in things I liked doing that I knew she would enjoy. If I bought her a drink it was because I was having a great night out with her.... it's not that I expected anything else back.... or am I just the only naive romantic here????

Don't expect and you will ercieve... expect and you get nowt... whether you pay for it or not. At the risk of being labelled an incurable romantic I really beleive that it's betetr with someone you care for.

That's my tuppenny philosophy today. Now I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the rest of this thread. :smokin:

Apart from the one small difference that Mrs Pasty & I aren't actually married......exactly the same thoughts here.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I might just be my age and the fact I'm married but Mr Dandy you have totally missed the point of a relationship. There IS more to life than sex and there is certainly more to being with another person than endless shagging.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i dont mind buy the odd drink, i mean i like to be a bit old fashioned and wine and dine a lady, what would piss me off is if hey played on that and took advantage! luckily most birds ive been with have been pretty good!

Here a story! i had this sad mate who hadnt had a bird in ages! I got him drunk in brighton, took his debit card, cashed £50 out of his own cash. I drove him to 56 Attlingworth st brighton, near the sealife centre. I took him in the house just as he was getting over his drunkeness, i told him this hooker i paid for likes him and want to f*** him. I paid her on the sly and we left! to this day he still doesnt know LOL

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
mate why not get a bird, so u do all the couply, cuddling slushy shit and make sure shes bisexual then get the hooker to join in. My next plan;) seriously

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here