Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met two Arsenal STHs last night

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
You've pretty much summed up what I said with different words Brovion. And a little longer explanation :wink:

On a serious note, why have you chosen to support Brighton now over Chelsea? I'm generally interested, especially as you obviously live closer to Stanford Bridge.

Dont think Brighton should ever try and pick and choose its fans. Full houses at Falmer is exactly what the club needs to keep progressing in the right direction.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
On a serious note, why have you chosen to support Brighton now over Chelsea? I'm generally interested, especially as you obviously live closer to Stanford Bridge.

Dont think Brighton should ever try and pick and choose its fans. Full houses at Falmer is exactly what the club needs to keep progressing in the right direction.

I've always supported them equally throughout my life (Born in London and lived in Sussex for the best part of 35 years) and the people on here that have known me all my life will verify that. I'm not picking Brighton above Chelsea or vice versa. I literally went off pro football for many years and went back to grass roots football. Played, managed, was a secretary and committee member on two local West Sussex clubs and I still have a deep passion for non league football, one reason why I don't understand the Crawley dislike on here. I'm not a great fan of Prem football nowadays, the life has been sucked out of football at the highest level of that game. Brighton have always been in my blood and I have watched them more times than any other club, mainly 70's and 80's and I just feel the club is finally being run correctly, and more importantly with the fans in mind. I am so impressed with the Brighton set up now and that the club has a plan and mission that looks forward. I love the Albion with a passion and always did and in this, the biggest era of the clubs history in so many different ways and I would like to be part of it once again.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
ive brought my ticket, and 5 friends have shared the cost of 3 others, they support, spurs x2, leicester, carlisle and..........pompey, but again, all have followed the saga over the ground, have been to withdean and are really looking forward to the new season and matc days at the Amex!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I've always supported them equally throughout my life (Born in London and lived in Sussex for the best part of 35 years) and the people on here that have known me all my life will verify that. I'm not picking Brighton above Chelsea or vice versa. I literally went off pro football for many years and went back to grass roots football. Played, managed, was a secretary and committee member on two local West Sussex clubs and I still have a deep passion for non league football, one reason why I don't understand the Crawley dislike on here. I'm not a great fan of Prem football nowadays, the life has been sucked out of football at the highest level of that game. Brighton have always been in my blood and I have watched them more times than any other club, mainly 70's and 80's and I just feel the club is finally being run correctly, and more importantly with the fans in mind. I am so impressed with the Brighton set up now and that the club has a plan and mission that looks forward. I love the Albion with a passion and always did and in this, the biggest era of the clubs history in so many different ways and I would like to be part of it once again.

Fair play. I also consider myself to support Arsenal as much as Brighton. My 1st ever live game was Brighton v Arsenal 2-2 draw for Steve Gatting's testimonial at the Goldstone. I've had season tickets watching BHA at Gillingham and at the Withdean, but also have seen at least 1 home match at Highbury/Emirates watching AFC every season for the last 15 years. People sometimes ask but who is your main team? I say i dont know. I suppose the acid test is when they play each other, but i definately feel a "somebody" at Brighton that i dont feel with Arsenal.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I have a whole load of friends and family who I have generally discouraged from coming to Withdean. At last I can take them to a Brighton game without a sense of embarrassment.

I'm not embaressed by Withdean (although I won't be sorry to leave!!). After all, its hardly our fault is it? Quite frankly the effort we made to get back to Brighton, the litter patrols, the exclusion zone, everything else, I think its been very creative what we've been able to create out of extremely unfavourable circumstances. We'd never have survived if we'd not been able to get back to the town.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
These people who are getting season tickets for the first time, will they still be there if we hit a bad period and end up in league 1 relagation battle..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here