Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I`m going to an away game

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Originally posted by Zesh-Rehman36
that palace fan has made loads of spelling mistakes aswell, so your thick and shit .

Ah ewe re fur in two me.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Wait till the orange man and Noades fall out about the lease on your home ground. Paranioia!!

hah!

Is that the only thing that keeps you happy? The thought that we may lose our ground one day.

22 years of inferiority has made you a very bitter bunch, hasn't it?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
Is that the only thing that keeps you happy? The thought that we may lose our ground one day.

22 years of inferiority has made you a very bitter bunch, hasn't it?

You missed the subtlety of the point I was making which surprises me as I thought you were sharper than that. I do not wish you the loss of the ground but I may pass a cutting remark here and there and be tickled by the ensuing paranioa.

I certainly would never feel inferior to your Paulie me ol' mate!! In the bigger scheme of Premiership footie palace are but just a wart on the fingernail of the big teams. Face facts you might as well be down with the dead men like we are.

:clap:

Last edited:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
We might certainly be in a predicament about the ground. I do not let it worry me unduly because both Noades and SJ are Palace fans. I'm taking the optimistic approach and no paranioa here!

You're right about Palace and the Prem - remains a pipe dream that I'm fast giving up on. Still rather near the top of the Chump than in freefall in Div 1.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here