Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I`m going to an away game

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhanutz said:
Is this a Palace board?

Who gives a f*** if you are going to Norwich, hope you get stuffed!
Just letting all my mates now. I am an icon here you see.:smokin:

What`s it like to get stuffed? as you may be an expert in experincing such feelings.:lol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Never thought you had 'dirty 30; connections.
Well he owns both Football Factory and Green Street on DVD, that's why he's so hard, mug.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Herne Hill Seagull said:
If you're just going to throw away your money on such pointless luxuries as these, it's no wonder you've none left for the essentials like away matches.
I've no sympathy for such profligacy.... ;)
Each to their own I suppose. If you want to live a complete life of football then so be it. Bachelor boy.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Silent Bob said:
Well he owns both Football Factory and Green Street on DVD, that's why he's so hard, mug.

I have no aspirations to be considered part of any firm and have witnessed fairly little trouble in my 33 years of following the allstars.

My initial point was that there has been needle between Palace and Norwich and I was unfortunate to witness bother at close hand twice in a short period.

What part of "wrong place at the wrong time" is confusing.

No more than the fool banging on about our support at the Withdean Perry - you should all move on.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
I have no aspirations to be considered part of any firm and have witnessed fairly little trouble in my 33 years of following the allstars.

My initial point was that there has been needle between Palace and Norwich and I was unfortunate to witness bother at close hand twice in a short period.

What part of "wrong place at the wrong time" is confusing.

No more than the fool banging on about our support at the Withdean Perry - you should all move on.

We will move on when we get permission for Falmer. That was another dig wasn't Paulie.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
We will move on when we get permission for Falmer. That was another dig wasn't Paulie.

It wasn't actually - just use of that phrase. Blimey, paranoia rules NSC.

Give Kuqi a chance to play before he gets slated.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
I quite agree your 'lose'.

Has Shefki (Akinbuyi the second)set the place alight yet?
He hasn`t played as we are in the Championship and stop playing during the International games. (Akinbuyi the 2nd) bit different in looks.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
He hasn`t played as we are in the Championship and stop playing during the International games. (Akinbuyi the 2nd) bit different in looks.

Crikey

Didn't realise that 'International Games' were on last October when we played at your gaffe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here