Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I`m going to an away game

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Been treated by a supplier at work to two tickets for Norwich Vs Palace. It will be my Sons 1st away game and my 1st since 1991 other than play off games at Wembley. Can`t wait.

: :clap2: :clap2:

I don`t really get the time or afford the expense of away travel.

Mind you the cost of going to see Palace at Selhurst is rather high these days.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
1st away game since 1991. You post on a BRIGHTON message board. And youre only going cos its free.

Hardly in the running for supporter of the week are you?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Tubby Mondays said:
1st away game since 1991. You post on a BRIGHTON message board. And youre only going cos its free.

Hardly in the running for supporter of the week are you?

actually given the shower of shite he's goinmg to see he probably is!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Croydonbloke said:
Been treated by a supplier at work to two tickets for Norwich Vs Palace. It will be my Sons 1st away game and my 1st since 1991 other than play off games at Wembley. Can`t wait.

: :clap2: :clap2:

I don`t really get the time or afford the expense of away travel.

Mind you the cost of going to see Palace at Selhurst is rather high these days.

Have a good day. Im sure your son will love it.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: I`m going to an away game

byf said:
Have a good day. Im sure your son will love it.
:drink: MATE!!!

afters you`re jealous and s**t at Telegraph Fantasy Football.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blimey CB since 1991 that is a bit poor mate. I thought you would have been there when you beat us 3-2??

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Blimey CB since 1991 that is a bit poor mate. I thought you would have been there when you beat us 3-2??

no he's one of the many who decided against travelling the long distance down-which is why they didnt even sell out the 890 seats or whatever the capacity is of the away end

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
C'mon on the Canaries!!

There are a load of other nice things to do in Norwich than watch that pile of pony: the cathedral, the greatest university in the world, the Colman's mustard museum, the market...

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
See you there CB.

Wife is from Norwich and she is going up on the Weds with my son. I'm driving up Saturday morning, saying hello, and then sodding off to the game.

You should get away more. My personal fave was beating the Arse at Highbury in 1995 2-1, with Wrighty scoring goal number 100 for the gooners, but being more p**d off about losing to us.

Any who cares how many we took to your sh*tehole. We still won and you still finished rock bottom.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Not really. I`ve had a mortgage since 1993 and most of my wages have since gone on that and food etc. I have 2 kids and a mortgage to contend with these days so travelling to away games is not my priority.

Going to the withdean is not an experience I would wish to encounter as playing your rivals in a stadium with little or no atmosphere would kill it for me.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
paulie said:
See you there CB.

Wife is from Norwich and she is going up on the Weds with my son. I'm driving up Saturday morning, saying hello, and then sodding off to the game.

You should get away more. My personal fave was beating the Arse at Highbury in 1995 2-1, with Wrighty scoring goal number 100 for the gooners, but being more p**d off about losing to us.

Any who cares how many we took to your sh*tehole. We still won and you still finished rock bottom.
Really looking forward to this Paulie. I here it`s always a good crack up there. Lets hope Delia gives it some LETS BE AVIN YOU sort of bollox. I hate Norwich. All that EASY, EASY,EASY Shit.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Really looking forward to this Paulie. I here it`s always a good crack up there. Lets hope Delia gives it some LETS BE AVIN YOU sort of bollox. I hate Norwich. All that EASY, EASY,EASY Shit.

Yes - it's always good fun up there. Been a bit of needle between us over the last 5 years. Was in the Compleat Angler by the bridge in Norwich when they put the windows in in about 2001. Also in the Cherries for the return game when they got it back. Wrong place at the wrong time. I always seem to see us draw up there.

Last up there two years ago when AJ equalised Huckerby's goal on the opening day of the Prem season.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
paulie said:
Yes - it's always good fun up there. Been a bit of needle between us over the last 5 years. Was in the Compleat Angler by the bridge in Norwich when they put the windows in in about 2001. Also in the Cherries for the return game when they got it back. Wrong place at the wrong time. I always seem to see us draw up there.

Last up there two years ago when AJ equalised Huckerby's goal on the opening day of the Prem season.
I`ll be there just for the footie. Although if i`m early enough my Son may fancy a McDonalds.........

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Is this a Palace board?

Who gives a f*** if you are going to Norwich, hope you get stuffed!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
wallpaper-fans-1024.jpg

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Nice picture.

They look an even bigger bunch of happy, clappy mugs than you lot. Isn't it time you had a march?

McGhee in.

Last edited:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Croydonbloke said:
I`ve had a mortgage since 1993 and most of my wages have since gone on that and food etc..

If you're just going to throw away your money on such pointless luxuries as these, it's no wonder you've none left for the essentials like away matches.
I've no sympathy for such profligacy.... ;)

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
paulie said:

Isn't it time you had a march?

McGhee in.

Hate to say it but I think that's quite witty - considering.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
See you there CB.

Never thought you had 'dirty 30; connections. Does your last statement make you feel superior and the like. If it does good for you.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here