Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I LOVE this top from the Club Shop

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think they should have made it £25 to celebrate the 25th anniversary. That seems like a much more reasonable price and a good bit of marketing too.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If it was good enough for Cruyff to remove the third stripe then its good enough for us...

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I contacted Adidas with regards to their originals brand advertising on my site, you know, their retro Liverpool Shirt advertised on the Liverpool page on my site, and so on with all their "Originals" footie shirts.

Well, to start with I phoned them, very polite, "yes sir, you need to write into the afilliate advertising dept". So I did, and got no reply, so I phoned them again, they gave me an email address, so I wrote again. Got an anonymous reply telling me that;

"We do not accept unsolicited approaches from commercial organisations blah blah blah"

even though I had made it clear what OFS is all about, i.e. not commercial etc. Sent them a reply, got pretty much the same message back.

So, Adidas, I guess they really don't give a toss unless the numbers are massive. I get about 2000 hits a month on the Liverpool page on my site alone, obviously not enough.

adidas originals do very little advertising - you'd have to be a pretty powerful player to be successful in inviting adidas to advertise. they pretty much only do below the line advertising domestically.

your website looks great by the way, it's changed since i last saw it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here