Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love this club.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dougdeep said:
And I will watch and support it in whatever league it is in, until the day I die. Anybody else?
yeah , might as well :)

cdavis

May 14, 2004
We are NOT going down..!!!!!! Look at our results this season; points all over the place from unexpected places.. (i.e. Leicester, WesT Ham, N. Forest, Sunderland etc etc.). We,re not a poor side........unlucky.? yes.....but we,ve now got six games for luck to even itself out !! Championship football next season....no doubt about it...!!

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
what i love is a few weeks ago we were looking comfortable, and a boring there was no butterflies, no are we going up or down, now a few points from relegation, the butterflies are starting and passion reignites

i bloody love it:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Totally gutted but that is because I care (sometimes I wish I didn't)

I wont give up on them but I am no longer optimistic about this season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Devastated when I left the ground.

I am really sorry to say this but it was a mortal wound losing today, it really hurt.

However another day another dollar, we need to get some self-belief back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I'm going to commit suicide if we get relegated

Oh well relegation it is then :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I had to be held back from throwing myself under the train at Rugby

Must have been some very strong men then, just your type :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
clapham_gull said:
How do trainspotters record such an incident ?

Usually in an anorak

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I would assume that underneath the train, there are particular markings that Earnest could record well beyond the reach of the day to day trainspotter.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh yeah pleeeeeaaaase.

You said to me hold my hand and let's act gay as you were so drunk you buffoon.

Not being funny but if I was gay yours would be the last hand in the world I would want to hold.

BTW Mrs Hut was not really impressed by the"wish your neck had been broken" comment to Junior either.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Supporting the club and wishing it well does not automatically equate to agreeing with everything it does.

Seagull_AA

Nov 1, 2004
Battle, Sussex
Just turned 16 a few weeks ago so haven't followed the Albion during our great times of 79-83 but its enjoyable to support the Albion. Didn't go to the game today, but kept in touch with the BBC 'Live Text' but here is a Coventry fans view on us, it cheered me up a lot: -

Rad the last paragraph :)

Did you go to the game???

I did and I think on reflection it was a fair score. Coventry just eged the game which was much better in the 2nd half than the 1st.

You were unlucky with the penalty. It was down the opposite end of the pitch to me so I didn't see it, but apparentley it was a hand ball of shirt pull.

One thing I have to compliment Brighton on is the fantastic team sprit. You could really see the Brighton players team spirit and I was impressed by the way they went over to the Brighton fans and had a huddle and applauded the fans when they lost. I have never seen a team do it in quite the same way as that.

I'm on this other forum, thats why I know him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here