Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love this club.

dougdeep said:
And I will watch and support it in whatever league it is in, until the day I die. Anybody else?
Now stop whinging. :angry: :drink:

Easier said than done when you've watched the club you love get beat again and things look bad. Season ticket already paid up for next season and i'll be there no matter what, but it is still hard to see the team suffering without being pissed off.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: I love this club.

Happy Seagull said:
Easier said than done when you've watched the club you love get beat again and things look bad. Season ticket already paid up for next season and i'll be there no matter what, but it is still hard to see the team suffering without being pissed off.

That's just how I feel

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We've had far worse teams to watch than the present one. At least we have promising youngsters know.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Might as well. It's cos it means so much that we do whinge. Wouldn't change a thing though, I bleed blue and white.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I will support us till the day i die aswell. I don't care what league we are in and when we get our new stadium then we will go on from strength to strength. Lets keep the faith as Mickey Adams would say. AND STOP MOANING AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM!!!

Last edited:

Seagull_AA

Nov 1, 2004
Battle, Sussex
Come on, the team needs our support!! We know we can stay up - just we need that belief again like "keep the faith" :lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
blueandwhitearmy said:
And me. The spirit of the Albion faithful was tangible after the match had finished, cheering their team off the pitch, if that won't inspire the team, then nothing will. I am confident that we will stay up but if we don't then I will be in Torquay on a cold Tuesday evening cheering on the Seagulls and I hope that everyone else will too
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A club is for life

:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here