Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love this club whatever happens thread

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
eagles #1 said:
Going down, going down going down going down. :clap2: :clap2:

We very well may be 2 divisions apart next season, dont worry you can watch us on Match of the Day at 10:35pm every Saturday. *If we win the play offs* :p
rotek.gif
cptour5qi.gif

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Re: Re: I love this club whatever happens thread

pasty said:
Must admit, I can't fault your post. However much I may rant and rave about the current situation, I will always be a Brighton fan, come thick or thin.

But I hate you for pointing out you have longer left to enjoy it than me. 70 years ? ? ? Even if I live that long, I don't think I'll be going to football when I'm 111 years old !!!!!

yep great post and my feeling exactly.
70years eh well that would make me 129 and I think they will have nailed me in the box by then.
lets hope it comes round a bit earlier,with the new ground and more money coming in might speed it up a bit.
the future looks good with a youth team that most premiership clubs would die for.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
If its Eastenders then i'm afraid I'll have to go as Pat Butcher!!!! Not a pretty sight I warn you all now! Failing that, if I'm on duty then i'll clearly have to be one of the inept Coppers they have on Eastenders. No jokes about not being out of character please :angry:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
You're right, i don't care what happens i'll still renew my season ticket next year and go to as many away games as i can afford, i'm sure we will either win the league next year or at least win in the playoff final at Wembley if we go down. It'll seperate the real fans to the 'i will only go to the leeds, southampton and palace games' fans

:albion: Til i die and beyond

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
A van der Meyde said:
I don't care where we go from here in the short term, as long as we are still alive for my childrens generation as well as mine.

It doesn't matter who is playing, managing or running the club. I will have at least 70 more enjoyable years of supporting this club.

During that time, all people who stay loyal will see the good times arrive, as much as my previous generation witnessed in the 1970's.

Remember... Fans are for life, managers aren't.

:albion: :albion: :albion:

You are an inane twat who posts the most juvenile crap i have ever seen on a fans forum, but all power to your elbow for your loyalty fella :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Re: Re: I love this club whatever happens thread

AJ's Love Monkey said:
You are an inane twat who posts the most juvenile crap i have ever seen on a fans forum, but all power to your elbow for your loyalty fella :clap:

who also declares his love for Liverpool in another part of this forum....???

1066gull

i dont love Liverpool TWAT

Many people have another team who are the second team they look out for results for. Many people may support a Spanish or Italian team. For me it is Liverpool as the "second" team.

It doesnt mean you go to games for that team or follow them as obsessed as your one and only team.

:tosser:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
A van der Meyde said:
When I have got us a Championship and managed to keep us in the Premiership?

All I did was Declare Interest In Job to Liverpool as they are my favoured club.....

Doesn't sound that much of a 'second team' in that comment....

E

enigma

1066, you have a lot of attitude for a kid. I dread to think what would actually happen if you met people and gave them some lip.

Actually, no I don't, that would be f***ing funny:lolol: A fight between you and Kev would be hilarious.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
haha, think this is the only post you have made that i agree with 1066, i will support brighton till the day i die, an obsession that is going so far as gettin BHAFC tatooed down my arm...hardcore :clap2: we have been in situations like this before and if we do go down then fine, we can work on getin back up next season, im not saying that it is any easier to see the team loose so often, but we need to have a bit of fun while we are going down and show people why we are the best supporters in the country!!

ive got 3 more matches im def going to this seaosn... let me know when the theme days are happeneing!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
enigma said:
1066, you have a lot of attitude for a kid. I dread to think what would actually happen if you met people and gave them some lip.

Actually, no I don't, that would be f***ing funny:lolol: A fight between you and Kev would be hilarious.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
london_seagull said:
haha, think this is the only post you have made that i agree with 1066, i will support brighton till the day i die, an obsession that is going so far as gettin BHAFC tatooed down my arm...hardcore :clap2: we have been in situations like this before and if we do go down then fine, we can work on getin back up next season, im not saying that it is any easier to see the team loose so often, but we need to have a bit of fun while we are going down and show people why we are the best supporters in the country!!

ive got 3 more matches im def going to this seaosn... let me know when the theme days are happeneing!

Steady it might hurt!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
AJ's Love Monkey said:

Cheers AJ, you've bagged yourself an invite to the wake there mate ;)

Reckon when I die, I'll still turn up at Falmer / Withdean / Crawley or wherever it is we're playing, haunting the players. Crikey, maybe that's what we need - a spook to frighten them into shooting :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here