Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just qued up for 3 hours at ticket office

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I have literally no idea why people queued up. Bought mine online whilst at work no bother (bar a few minutes of frantic retrying!).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have literally no idea why people queued up. Bought mine online whilst at work no bother (bar a few minutes of frantic retrying!).

Lot's did, including a dog.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    319.2 KB · Views: 1,204

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
WHY??

Everyone entitled to buy tickets today is guaranteed a ticket at ANY POINT during the next week.

Why waste your time in a queue?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Does anyone know what sort of chance I will have of popping along in about 30 mins and buying the new away shirt? Are the queues segregated between ticket buyersd and people wanting to buy merchandise (like clothes)?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Does anyone know what sort of chance I will have of popping along in about 30 mins and buying the new away shirt? Are the queues segregated between ticket buyersd and people wanting to buy merchandise (like clothes)?

Yeah the queue for tickets is separate and using different tills as well.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm not 100% sure the away shirt is available today? Has anyone seen it in the shop? Might save a wasted trip!

They are hon. In fact, I saw the boy Banana purchase one of the said tangy tops as I queued up with Braders earlier. He did rock the look, to be fair, although I think he could do with getting his bikini-line sorted quicksticks. It frankly does nothing for him on the swoonability stakes, but will he listen to me??

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Are those mugs seriously queuing for tickets to a friendly match?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Are those mugs seriously queuing for tickets to a friendly match?

Yeah, what a bunch of complete muppets. They can't have anything better to do can they? You certainly wouldn't catch me wasting my precious time like those deluded idiots.

:whistle:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Perhaps the people queueing for tickets are there for a variety of reasons , wanting to pay cash for tickets , no access to a pc , laptop , i-pad , mobile , need disabled & carer tickets etc etc. Not everyone with a season ticket is registered online and if they are might need a password reset or new account (fan) number. The queue seems quite short compared to when we had proper queues at The Goldstone before the days of postal and phone bookings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here