Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I ****ing love NSC

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've never had a light touch from anyone on NSC but merry Christmas to one and all regardless :albion:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
My mental health issues are well documented. I've taken the odd break from here to try and keep myself from falling apart entirely (not due to NSC at all), but the things that have kept me coming back are:

- the diversity - i know people here profesionally, personally and for 95% of the userbase, not at all. However, there's such a range of opinions, ages, levels of life experience etc that each day here is a school day.
The people: I took a break recently and after mentioning it on a thread, a few people PMed me offering an ear - they know who they are and i'm grateful for it. Whilst there's arguments on here nearly daily in different threads we are all human and the fact we look out for each other is a testament to you lot as humans and the community as a whole. I'm honoured to be an NSCer.

Happy Xmas you lovely lot.

Merry Christmas Maffew.

Thank you also to Bozza and all the Moderators. Great forum, Merry Christmas.:xmas:

Merry chrimbo btnbelle have a lovely day x

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Always someone on here to have a chat with 24 hrs a day.
Normally you have to pay for that sort of thing.
Happy holidays :salute:

Sounds like You’ve called the Seagull Line the number for Albion news e dry day 24 hours a day

Sounds like You’ve called the Seagull Line the number for Albion news e dry day 24 hours a day

Making me feel old - Brighton 8049 I recall. Not even a premium rate number then, don't think they had been invented!

....And goodwill, peace and stuff to all on the board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here