Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I ****ing love NSC

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It’s alright innit

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
no mate Matt fro Worcester 10 years in Brighton then SA, dont think I have been to Hassocks
Ok mistook you for Matt from Worcester and Hassocks.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Happy Christmas Maffew :)
Look at the moon you may see Santa flying past..:wink:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My mental health issues are well documented. I've taken the odd break from here to try and keep myself from falling apart entirely (not due to NSC at all), but the things that have kept me coming back are:

- the diversity - i know people here profesionally, personally and for 95% of the userbase, not at all. However, there's such a range of opinions, ages, levels of life experience etc that each day here is a school day.
The people: I took a break recently and after mentioning it on a thread, a few people PMed me offering an ear - they know who they are and i'm grateful for it. Whilst there's arguments on here nearly daily in different threads we are all human and the fact we look out for each other is a testament to you lot as humans and the community as a whole. I'm honoured to be an NSCer.

Happy Xmas you lovely lot.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My mental health issues are well documented. I've taken the odd break from here to try and keep myself from falling apart entirely (not due to NSC at all), but the things that have kept me coming back are:

- the diversity - i know people here profesionally, personally and for 95% of the userbase, not at all. However, there's such a range of opinions, ages, levels of life experience etc that each day here is a school day.
The people: I took a break recently and after mentioning it on a thread, a few people PMed me offering an ear - they know who they are and i'm grateful for it. Whilst there's arguments on here nearly daily in different threads we are all human and the fact we look out for each other is a testament to you lot as humans and the community as a whole. I'm honoured to be an NSCer.

Happy Xmas you lovely lot.

Yeah, you'll probably remember the thread I started a few months back. Life can be a real tough cookie to crack. If there is anything you can cling to to bring a little sanity into your life it has to be worth it. Made a good friend from NSC after I started that thread and had many offers of support. NSC is generally a good place, and I enjoy the arguing as much as I enjoy the mundane stuff. In the era of social media, where message boards have basically gone to pot, this is still a shining icon in our little corner of the world. I'm just glad I can handle getting the proverbial shit kicked out of me on here sometimes! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here