Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope Vicente leaves

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
back to Spain, or another team. As soon as he comes on we seem to adopt a mentality that has everyone launching the ball at Vicente, he needs to be dropped for the final 2 games. He is good, but the players are not working properly as a team when he is on the pitch.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
back to Spain, or another team. As soon as he comes on we seem to adopt a mentality that has everyone launching the ball at Vicente, he needs to be dropped for the final 2 games. He is good, but the players are not working properly as a team when he is on the pitch.

would u b happier if we played him in goal?

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford

It's true that we rely on him too much. when we were top we didn't play him. This does need to be sorted.

I would love him to stat for dead ball delivery alone but over reliant on him for sure.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
It's true that we rely on him too much. when we were top we didn't play him. This does need to be sorted.

I would love him to stat for dead ball delivery alone but over reliant on him for sure.

Yes I was very disappointed by his killer pass for our equaliser tonight - I wish someone else had done it :facepalm:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I'm not complaining about Vicente, it's just whenever we play him the team stops acting as a team, all they try to do is get it to Vicente and I feel this method of thinking is costing us games, hence why we play better if he actually isn't in the team. He is a fantastic player, don't get me wrong but he should not be in the championship. He needs to be with players more his level. It's like when you used to play football at school and just hoofed it to the best player on the pitch to see what they can do with it.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
There isn't a player in that league that would have got that ball across for Buckleys goal, f***ing sublime, the buzz around the ground when he came on ffs. If your fishing you've caught me hook, line & sinker. Plum.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

1 of only 2 players that turned up at west ham on saturday you can f*** off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here