Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hear our ssssssuper MP is pitting her witssssss on Question Time later

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I thought he lived in Ditchling Road, not far from Fiveways. I've certainly seen him shopping at Fiveways.
He may well do, and his wife is one of our councillors. What I meant was I'd never seen him in his 'official' MP role.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Maybe, but they don't. I've written to the idiot I have as an MP about the statistical bias he introduced to these clumsy questionnaires he once shoved through my letter box. Not got a response yet. He's probably too busy being the first MP to wear an Iron Maiden t-shirt in the commons or whatever nonsense he was trying to do, or maybe too busy recommending a Hove Tandorri as the best Hove curry house to parliament (when everyone in Hove knows it's The Ganges) or maybe too busy campaigning to have Brighton dropped from the Portslade postal address. These are the real issues afterall. Or maybe just way too busy being a dirty whore monger?

To be fair to him he responded to my email about the up and coming clamping ban and Private Parking Companies. He even got someone in the Department of Transport to respond to my questions as well.

Lucas came over on QT as some mad quack. To seriously suggest that alternative energy sources are mature enough to produce a majority of our energy needs and that it would be cheaper is utter madness.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tiddles doesn't see her because he won't leave his bunker. He prefers to shoot his mouth off from his command post high on a hill

The lonely goatherd's not pleased either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here