Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hear our ssssssuper MP is pitting her witssssss on Question Time later

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
She's the fresh filling in the mouldy Tory Brighton sandwich. I'm pleased her party help outvote Mary Mears in every pointless selfish Tory council vote.
Utter scum, the lot of them. How do they sleep at night?
I'll be voting her back in again. Oh and she responds to my correspondence and I've seen her out and about. I've never received correspondence from the other parties.
A jealous thread that reeks of Tory superiority and unreality.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Surely the people of Brighton won't be daft enough to elect her again. If she ruled the country hundreds of thousands would die and millions live in miserable poverty. Vote crackpot Green and get totalitarian red.

What's it got to to with you?

For what it's worth, I see her a fair bit around the town.

Tiddles doesn't see her because he won't leave his bunker. He prefers to shoot his mouth off from his command post high on a hill outside the city centre.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
She's the fresh filling in the mouldy Tory Brighton sandwich. I'm pleased her party help outvote Mary Mears in every pointless selfish Tory council vote.
Utter scum, the lot of them. How do they sleep at night?
I'll be voting her back in again. Oh and she responds to my correspondence and I've seen her out and about. I've never received correspondence from the other parties.
A jealous thread that reeks of Tory superiority and unreality.
As I understand it, every MP is required to respond to a consitutency correspondancy.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
When I say 'half an ounce of intelligence, I do mean those who have had the option or opportunity to vote for her.

If you had the choice, and didn't know what she stood for, or where her political were, that would be a bit silly, wouldn't it?
I love it! You actualy believe that every last one of the people who voted in the last election new what their choice of MP's "stood" for, you been knocking back Grandads cough mixture early TLO? lol

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I think a couple of posters on here would be more comfortable on one of Dingodans nwo conspitacu threads

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
True, we do have a fair amount of dumb sheep when it comes to voting.

Me, I looked at all the candidates and what they stood for before casting my vote.

And THAT is what we should all do. Regrettably most people, even on here, will vote Labour because they have always done and Tory because they have always done, or Lib Dem because...they have always done.

They will spout, they will blather about this that and the other but they believe their own views and not others, witness binfest after binfest about politics with each declaring they are "right", but they wont actually do what you did and make a rational decision. Or they say they will/have but in truth they havent.

Me? Well despite my natural right of centre leanings to left of centre, I have actually voted Tory, Labour, Labour, Tory, Tory in both local and general elections.

So there.

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I havn't seen her here in Brighton since she waltzed out of the Brighton Centre last May!
She came up my road (in the Fiveways area) a few weeks ago on a Saturday, knocking on doors and talking to people. We just missed her, I saw her a few doors up as I was coming back with the dogs. Fair play to her, I didn't vote for her but I never saw Mr Lepper in our street

She came up my road (in the Fiveways area) a few weeks ago on a Saturday, knocking on doors and talking to people. We just missed her, I saw her a few doors up as I was coming back with the dogs. Fair play to her, I didn't vote for her but I never saw Mr Lepper in our street
I thought he lived in Ditchling Road, not far from Fiveways. I've certainly seen him shopping at Fiveways.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As I understand it, every MP is required to respond to a consitutency correspondancy.

Maybe, but they don't. I've written to the idiot I have as an MP about the statistical bias he introduced to these clumsy questionnaires he once shoved through my letter box. Not got a response yet. He's probably too busy being the first MP to wear an Iron Maiden t-shirt in the commons or whatever nonsense he was trying to do, or maybe too busy recommending a Hove Tandorri as the best Hove curry house to parliament (when everyone in Hove knows it's The Ganges) or maybe too busy campaigning to have Brighton dropped from the Portslade postal address. These are the real issues afterall. Or maybe just way too busy being a dirty whore monger?

I was going to comment on this thread but then I thought (and it hurt) I do live in a better part of Brighton where we have Simom Kirby MP:thumbsup: so I will not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was going to comment on this thread but then I thought (and it hurt) I do live in a better part of Brighton where we have Simom Kirby MP:thumbsup: so I will not.

Simom? Has he changed his name for a second time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here