Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have just received this "sigh"

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IF YOU THINK THE £93M AMEX STADIUM IS WONDERFUL YOU’LL HARDLY BELIEVE THE SEASON TICKET PRICES!

Dear DAVE,

Brilliant stadium... great football - and fantastically affordable prices. And now we’re inviting people who’ve shown interest in the Albion in the past - people like you - to share the excitement.
This is your special advance chance to buy tickets for yourself and your family. All are available by monthly direct debit at no extra charge. And the price is amazingly low. For example…
Adult season tickets cost from £8 a week and an under-10 ticket from just £2 a week. All seats are padded, under cover and have great views of the action. There are concessions for seniors and under-18s plus great family deals.
Call the no-obligation Advance Ticket Hotline on 0845 873 0251. We will give you all the information you need. Or you can email us on stsales@bhafc.co.uk
There is no limit to the number of season tickets you can buy but this advance chance offer is strictly first-come-first-served.
Being an Amex Stadium season ticket holder means fun and excitement from summer until spring, and all for the price of a couple of pints a week.
Take advantage of this great priority offer - for 23 great days out next season, act now.
You are receiving this email because you are registered on the FLi Brighton & Hove Albion mailing list.
Feel free to reply to this email with any feedback on our messages to you.

Please click unsubscribe and let us know if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

© Brighton & Hove Albion plc registered company number 81077.
Company address: 44 North Road, Tower Point, 8th floor, Brighton, BN1 1YR

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think you should bite the bullet and just buy one Dave - It's glory supporters like you we're relying on next season :thumbsup:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:lolol::lolol:what another one...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I got the same e-mail also, worried now in case they have cocked up my ST for which I have paid the £40 deposit:eek:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I have never received a thing from the club about Falmer, snail-mail or e-mail. Should be on their database as I had an ST for the first 7 years at Withers (plus 2 at Gillingham). Nothing, niente, nada. I know when I'm not wanted.

The database was scrubbed to remove obsolete data around 3 years ago when online booking went live which is why you've not had anything.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Isn't it just easier to just delete the E Mail, rather than come on here and bang on (again) about how inefficient the club's marketing database management is.

It's no big deal is it?

This - and if it's the worst spam email you get then thank your lucky stars !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I got the same email, thought about it and decided against buying another ticket just yet

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
IF YOU THINK THE £93M AMEX STADIUM IS WONDERFUL YOU’LL HARDLY BELIEVE THE SEASON TICKET PRICES!

Dear DAVE,

Brilliant stadium... great football - and fantastically affordable prices. And now we’re inviting people who’ve shown interest in the Albion in the past - people like you - to share the excitement.
This is your special advance chance to buy tickets for yourself and your family. All are available by monthly direct debit at no extra charge. And the price is amazingly low. For example…
Adult season tickets cost from £8 a week and an under-10 ticket from just £2 a week. All seats are padded, under cover and have great views of the action. There are concessions for seniors and under-18s plus great family deals.
Call the no-obligation Advance Ticket Hotline on 0845 873 0251. We will give you all the information you need. Or you can email us on stsales@bhafc.co.uk
There is no limit to the number of season tickets you can buy but this advance chance offer is strictly first-come-first-served.
Being an Amex Stadium season ticket holder means fun and excitement from summer until spring, and all for the price of a couple of pints a week.
Take advantage of this great priority offer - for 23 great days out next season, act now.
You are receiving this email because you are registered on the FLi Brighton & Hove Albion mailing list.
Feel free to reply to this email with any feedback on our messages to you.

Please click unsubscribe and let us know if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

© Brighton & Hove Albion plc registered company number 81077.
Company address: 44 North Road, Tower Point, 8th floor, Brighton, BN1 1YR

You must be on some database called 'likes beer'.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My sister phoned me and said she'd received something from Brighton last week so assume it’s the same thing. Can't quite work out what they've done. I'm on the database but have a blue membership card which my sister bought me as a present with a different fan number. The one on the card doesn't work but the one I originally registered with does. When I booked my presentation for a season ticket for Falmer recently, they asked me for address confirmation to which I gave my home address so it was clearly on the database. Yet they are sending mail to my sister's house which is clearly registered with the fan number that doesn't work. I'm so confused I don't even know what to ask them when I ask them to sort it out!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Isn't it just easier to just delete the E Mail, rather than come on here and bang on (again) about how inefficient the club's marketing database management is.

It's no big deal is it?
You'd think so wouldn't you. I had the same email twice to two separate accounts last week, but refrained from informing you. Do I win a tenner?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Thanks for letting us know about this.

It must be TERRIBLE receiving a second email about our phenomenal new home after 14 years without one...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You'd think so wouldn't you. I had the same email twice to two separate accounts last week, but refrained from informing you. Do I win a tenner?

No.

I've received 4 (four) of these emails and my partner has had 1. Actually it could be more than one but she has only mentioned the one. I was surprised she received an email as I don't think she's been to a game since West Ham away. Fair weather fan and all that.

Any advance on 4? Who wants the tenner?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
got one while back and yesterday got one about the corporate facilities from the hospitality sales executive with a lovely pdf. Don't think I've ever expressed a interest in hospitality but there you go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here