Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have just received this "sigh"

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
Received one in the post about a month ago, and one email last week.

It's just so nice to be wanted

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The database was scrubbed to remove obsolete data around 3 years ago when online booking went live which is why you've not had anything.

Really ? I'm not actually bothered, but I thought it had been discussed on here that anyone who'd been in the last 10 years would be contacted. I thought it was everyone except me.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I received this email and I've never purchased a ticket through the club or joined an away membership scheme.

I believe they are using the details that I once used to register for access to the website years ago - I seem to remember you were forced to register to get past the welcome page?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd rather people got 2 / 3 / 4 emails than none atall to be honest. Good stuff the club!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Isn't it just easier to just delete the E Mail, rather than come on here and bang on (again) about how inefficient the club's marketing database management is.

It's no big deal is it?

OI!!! I can put what the hell I like on here thanyouverymuchindeed.

Nazi Mods!!!

:))

actually the reason I put this here was I wondered if they had registered that I actually already have bought one and assumed they would have updated the database to say as such! Sorry if it caused you all such angst...perhaps you shouldnt have read the thread!

Last edited:

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
I have never received a thing from the club about Falmer, snail-mail or e-mail. Should be on their database as I had an ST for the first 7 years at Withers (plus 2 at Gillingham). Nothing, niente, nada. I know when I'm not wanted.

snap.... was most peed off to see that my ex..who went to maybe four matches when with me received a letter inviting HIM to apply for a season ticket, care of MY bloody address, but nothing for moi.. so I sulked and am now off to the stadium on thursday to sort 'em out...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here