Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have just got a third....

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
for my degree....I mean I had a bad second year, which set me up tbh...but its bad times indeed....anyone know what I should do ?

Go overseas.

You could work for the Japanese government and teach English. Only qualifications needed are having a degree and being a native English speaker. For more info check out this website: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/jet/index.html

Alternatively you could do the same thing in Korea. http://www.epik.go.kr/

I'm sure you could do something similar in any number of other countries.

Alternatively you could get a working holiday visa for Canada, Australia or New Zealand.

Or you could join one of those charity organisations that build schools and bridges etc in Africa, Asia, central and south America.

There's nothing to worry about, IMO. Just by getting your degree you'll be able to find employment in other countries.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
TEACH - You'll love it ! (maybe) - the professions full of beer drinking ex-students who got thirds and could think of nothing better to do !

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
hi guys, lets clear all this up,

Thanks guys for all the comments, i'm already in my first job and working my bollocks off to make sure I get where I want to be.

My degree was Sport and Exercise Science at Chichester University, which is renowned around England for having one of the best human biology levels, and the problem was is that I didn't do biology at college so I didn't start very well and was always battling against the work which 9/10 took ages for me to understand.

The problems in my first year was that I lived with 4 utter wankers that ruined my life for best part of 8 months. Pretty simply put there.

In fairness, I have had the best 2 years of my life apart from from the middle year. and Hans Kraay, It shall read "Golden Boot winner 2008" :thumbsup:

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
Don't worry about it .....I got a pass....which puts you to shame, although I probably did the least amount of work possible in the history of man kind.

I did recruitment for a while, realised it was for parasites......went over on a 10 week ticket to see a mate in the USA to do some footy coaching, and 6/7 years on Im still here and lovin every minute.

THINGS WILL WORK OUT......DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT ......you should still be chasing birds and getting hammered for the next few years anyway !!!!!

Its a great exscuse to go back. My housemate was at college for 7 years!!!!!....changed courses 4 times...best time of his life

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
My degree was Sport and Exercise Science at Chichester University, which is renowned around England for having one of the best human biology levels, and the problem was is that I didn't do biology at college so I didn't start very well and was always battling against the work which 9/10 took ages for me to understand.

My DAD was one of the people that set up the FIRST degree course at Chi (then Bishop Otter) back in the late 70s.

The college has always had a brilliant reputation for Sports Science/Excercise Physiology.

That is all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here