Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have found somewhere worse than Croydon

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Fact is that Croydon has some pretty dire areas but also has some very nice ones too. Around the outskirts are some very pleasant areas as well. Brighton boasts Moulsecoomb and Whitehawk and frankly Southwick and Portslade are not all that either. Mile Oak is just strange.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Now you are just trying to be provocative Frank.

No, I just can't quite see why it's where it is. Doesn't seem to have any real point. It's not a bad place but it's location is strange.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Welcome to Coalville,sligthly rundown area in Stoke-onTrent,mind you the rest is not much better. :albion2:

Attachments

• decline.jpg
    decline.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 44

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No different to any large city/town

Is correct. What I have to admit I don't quite get is why BHA fans think that Croydon is full of caravans. I can't remember seeing one and I have lived around the area and worked all over the Croydon area as well. Maybe somebody could enlighten me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is correct. What I have to admit I don't quite get is why BHA fans think that Croydon is full of caravans. I can't remember seeing one and I have lived around the area and worked all over the Croydon area as well. Maybe somebody could enlighten me.

Must admit I thought the same having also worked up Croydon way.

Can only presume pikeys = caravans?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Must admit I thought the same having also worked up Croydon way.

Can only presume pikeys = caravans?

Chavs yes but everywhere has them, Pikeys ? Not really. Now parts of Kent certainly but there again this applies to many counties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here