Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have decided that I may buy a Burgess Hill season ticket

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Happy Seagull said:
If he has passion for Brighton that will see him through. If it didn't half the people still supporting the Albion would have been long gone by now.

Regarding the STH moves, i think it's unfair to have a go at the club when it is still losing money, and it's doing everything possible to keep afloat.

I don't agree with the last bit but let's agree to disagree.

gerbil said:
We will.

Just imagine your precious DK f***ing up!!

that'll never do:dunce:

Well, he's got rid of you, so that's another favour I owe him :wave:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Well, he's got rid of you, so that's another favour I owe him :wave:

You really are a twat aren't you?
I used to think it was put on but have now come to realise you really are like it :nono:
Yep he's got rid of me,my son,his friend and his dad plus at least 3 other people I know.
Nice move don't you think?
Anyway about all the money this club needs?
Not really going the right way about getting it are they?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Happy Seagull said:
Thats your right. But without more money the club is never gonna get it's head above water. Everyone wants a better team etc. But without extra cash how do we spend money we haven't got?

We won't get more money with people not renewing their season tickets will we?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
sir danny cullip said:
He wouldnt go to fulham dunno why he said that! If its not the albion its Burgess Hill but theres no way he can be accused of not being a proper fan, he will probably do most of the away games next year, season ticket holder or not.

The thing is though,we could go to Fulham for the same amount of money the Albion are charging.Jim saw their season ticket prices and for me,him and my bro,the price would be £705,which is the same as the Albion,only it would have to be paid by the end of June.The Albion's fees have to be paid by May 15th which is why I honestly can't see the point of renewing at Brighton.I have sent an email to Perry explaining this,but I've already seen the reply that some other guy got and believe me,it's so patronising that you want to kill him.I will be doing lots of away games next season and I will pick the games that I want to go and see at home,like sir danny cullip(aka matt) said,I will also be seeing Burgess Hill on a more regular basis.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
on the Fulham thing Charlton run buses from Hastings for £5 return and charge £20 to get in to their less glamourous matches.

Now watching a team like Charlton who I have no passion for does not appeal to me, nor shoud it to any Albion supporter, but for the floating supporter who we need to hook its a better draw to pay £25 to see Charlton v say Pompey than pay £25 to see the stripes v say Tranmere next year.

Yes i know all the economics etc but its dog eat dog out there and we need to get the fans in. i applaud the £1.00 for kids thing, well done, but moving the family end to T&U is not a good move when we hardly sell out these days and IF we go down that stadium aint gonna be full very often

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Happy Seagull said:
Well i guess it's unfortunately that you and your son will now be forced out. But i'm sure plenty of others will either move or stump up the extra cash.

Will people replace them? It has been easy to get tickets up to and including the day of matches this year and thats at a higher level, doing it that way also means you can pick and choose which games you wish to attended.

FalmerforAll!** said:
I have sent an email to Perry explaining this,but I've already seen the reply that some other guy got and believe me,it's so patronising that you want to kill him.

When you start supporting Fulham, will you f*** off to their message board as well? Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
FalmerforAll!** said:
I have decided this because unlike the Albion,they are charging me just £26 for a relatively good view.I dunno whether I will or not but I could go to Fulham for the same charge that the Albion are doing!

I could go to pretty much every chelsea home game for free, I don't because I support the Albion, not Chelsea, not Burgess Hill and not Fulham.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Lokki 7 said:
When you start supporting Fulham, will you f*** off to their message board as well? Fingers crossed.

I am not going to support Fulham!I am just saying that their season ticket prices are the same as ours only you get longer to pay for them.I'm still blue and white,and I will go to most away games next year as my current season ticket has prevented me from doing so this year.And dwayne,I'm only going to watch the Hill as I will have no other games to go to.I already do that,but I'm going to do it more often,and as the season tickets are so cheap then its worth getting one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here