Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have decided that I may buy a Burgess Hill season ticket

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am seriously considering not renewing.

I will still go to every away game and I will probably end up going to most home games but I don't know if I can be bothered anymore.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
sir danny cullip said:
Falmer for all (aka matt) isnt on at the moment but he has decided not to renew because he doesnt want to sit in the old away stand and has just decided now that he is going to watch Burgess Hill on a more regular basis than he usually does. We usually go down there when there is a weekend free anyway and he just fancies a year watching them a bit more regularly and saving some money, fair play to him I say.

If he'd have posted it like that, then fair play. But as he posted it, he made it to be another attention seeking moan at having to sit with his faimly in the, get this, FAMILY STAND.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Why can't children get a kids ticket in the A block?

It is only the adult that has to pay a bit more.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
fatboy said:
I am seriously considering not renewing.

I will still go to every away game and I will probably end up going to most home games but I don't know if I can be bothered anymore.

You certainly didnt seem to happy at norwich (if slightly intoxicated!) I was standing behind Scotty M, when you came down to see him you two made a right pair!:D

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Woodchip said:
If he'd have posted it like that, then fair play. But as he posted it, he made it to be another attention seeking moan at having to sit with his faimly in the, get this, FAMILY STAND.

The grumble being that the family stand is no longer where it used to be...

sir danny cullip said:
Falmer for all (aka matt) isnt on at the moment but he has decided not to renew because he doesnt want to sit in the old away stand and has just decided now that he is going to watch Burgess Hill on a more regular basis than he usually does. We usually go down there when there is a weekend free anyway and he just fancies a year watching them a bit more regularly and saving some money, fair play to him I say.

Well he said he was also considering going to watch Fulham. Came across as anyone but the Albion.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Woodchip said:

it's not as simple as that mate.

It's the getting a not so good view that's pissed most people off I think. It has me.

How's your bottle of Maltesers anyway?:drink:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Happy Seagull said:
Well he said he was also considering going to watch Fulham. Came across as anyone but the Albion.

He wouldnt go to fulham dunno why he said that! If its not the albion its Burgess Hill but theres no way he can be accused of not being a proper fan, he will probably do most of the away games next year, season ticket holder or not.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
sir danny cullip said:
You certainly didnt seem to happy at norwich (if slightly intoxicated!) I was standing behind Scotty M, when you came down to see him you two made a right pair!:D

Scott and I conclude that if we are going to die as a consequence of Kaney's driving then we may as well be intoxicated.:drink:

gerbil said:
Who's to say he won't want to go to see another team?
This club will lose young fans like him in big numbers.
I'm afraid the days of thinking that if 1 person doesn't renew someone else will are long gone. I would be surprised to see more than 5500 there for most of next season especially if/when we go down.

I totally detest people who turn their backs on their teams. You can't just pick and chose who you want to support when you feel like it. If you're a Brighton fan then you support them through the good and the bad. You don't take a time out to watch say Chelski until you feel like supporting Brighton again.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
gerbil said:
How's your bottle of Maltesers anyway?:drink:

It's the lighter way to enjoy Lager.

Tell you what though. Carrying on to drink when I got back to Seaford (with dougdeep's boy of all people) was a mistake. When I woke up ON my bed fully clothed Sunday morning I realised I may have got a bit tipsy.

:drunk:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Happy Seagull said:
I totally detest people who turn their backs on their teams. You can't just pick and chose who you want to support when you feel like it. If you're a Brighton fan then you support them through the good and the bad. You don't take a time out to watch say Chelski until you feel like supporting Brighton again.

Well in that case I'm thinking you're directing your anger at the very people that DK will want to help fill Falmer and that's the kids.

It's human nature,if a kid can't or doesn't want to go to Withdean anymore he will follow the teams that his friends do.
This is where I think Dk has cocked up big time.

gerbil said:
Well in that case I'm thinking you're directing your anger at the very people that DK will want to help fill Falmer and that's the kids.

It's human nature,if a kid can't or doesn't want to go to Withdean anymore he will follow the teams that his friends do.

I'm not directing my anger at any age group in particular. Will your son be off to Stamford Bridge now you're not renewing? I'm guessing he'll still be a Brighton fan, just as you will be.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Happy Seagull said:
I'm not directing my anger at any age group in particular. Will your son be off to Stamford Bridge now you're not renewing? I'm guessing he'll still be a Brighton fan, just as you will be.

Who knows what he'll want to do.

He may convert to some other team from the comfort of the front room like so many of his mates do.

Of course I still will be but to be honest I've had enough and now realised that there are far more important thingsin life.

sir danny cullip said:
He wouldnt go to fulham dunno why he said that! If its not the albion its Burgess Hill but theres no way he can be accused of not being a proper fan, he will probably do most of the away games next year, season ticket holder or not.
Hold on, following the Albion away is a pretty expensive business. He can afford "most" of that, pumping money into our rival teams and no doubt the local breweries there, yet is put out by an increase in the A/B stand, which will go directly towards helping out our cash-strapped club?

Fair enough, it's his decision and his priorities to choose, but maybe he needs to alter his NSC signature - maybe it's really just the baldness he's inherited from his dad :)

gerbil said:

We'll see - the new Family Stand seems to have been a success so far.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
We will.

Just imagine your precious DK f***ing up!!

that'll never do:dunce:

gerbil said:
Who knows what he'll want to do.

He may convert to some other team from the comfort of the front room like so many of his mates do.

Of course I still will be but to be honest I've had enough and now realised that there are far more important thingsin life.

If he has passion for Brighton that will see him through. If it didn't half the people still supporting the Albion would have been long gone by now.

Regarding the STH moves, i think it's unfair to have a go at the club when it is still losing money, and it's doing everything possible to keep afloat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here