Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have decided that I may buy a Burgess Hill season ticket

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I have decided this because unlike the Albion,they are charging me just £26 for a relatively good view.I dunno whether I will or not but I could go to Fulham for the same charge that the Albion are doing!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yeah but then you'd have to put up with watching Burges Hill or even worse Fulham rather than watching your beloved stripes.

PS a season ticket for B Hill isn't really £26 is it?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
FalmerforAll!** said:
I have decided this because unlike the Albion,they are charging me just £26 for a relatively good view.I dunno whether I will or not but I could go to Fulham for the same charge that the Albion are doing!

Why don't you go the whole hog and get one for Old Trafford. Pick yourself up a prawn sandwich on the way.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
80's Seagull said:
Yeah but then you'd have to put up with watching Burges Hill or even worse Fulham rather than watching your beloved stripes.

PS a season ticket for B Hill isn't really £26 is it?

It is for under 16's or under and adults are only like £50 too.My beloved stripes?If I went to Fulham,and this is a fact,for my season ticket I would pay overall about £940 by the end of June.For the same price at the Albion,I would have to have paid that by 15th of May!They are conning us out of money and for a crap view like the one they're offering us for that sort of money I'm just saying no!It's ridiculous and if they don't change the seats then I am seriously not coming back unitl Falmer is built.They say the club will make more but they won't,will they?Not if the people in Blocks A and B don't renew,and of about 14 people I've spoken to,not one of them had decided to renew.

So :wave:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
not sure how you can DECIDE you MAY buy a season ticket and i am dubious about the 26 quid you quote.
ticket price for buggers hole f.c.Entrance prices for Isthmian League games will be £7 (Adult), £5 (OAP) and £2(Under age16

they dont quote season ticket prices but i think you are telling porkies

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I surpose you could pay a large wad of cash to watch a crap film from the worst seat in the cinema or for much cheaper buy a pirate DVD of a crap film to watch at home

1066gull

Some fan.

If I had the money (and freedom) I would go to as many games as possible to support the club I love. Just to be there to lift the team makes me proud.

Unfortunely I cannot go to every game, I wish I could but I have actaully put this club first ahead of other things I shouldn't have done.

I can't believe your complaining about the view at Withdean when you know the club have limited resources.

I guess this is what you are talking about, right?

1066gull

My Dad said, before the Eurmillions £125million draw said he would establish Ashburnham Football Club and build the stadium alongst the A271 for easy transport.

I am so glad he never won.:nono:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
A van der Meyde said:
Some fan.

If I had the money (and freedom) I would go to as many games as possible to support the club I love. Just to be there to lift the team makes me proud.

Unfortunely I cannot go to every game, I wish I could but I have actaully put this club first ahead of other things I shouldn't have done.

I can't believe your complaining about the view at Withdean when you know the club have limited resources.

I guess this is what you are talking about, right?

Firstly,you say some fan and yet you don't have a season ticket nor have you had one for five years in the same seat.Think about what you're saying before you say and secondly,I just can't believe the prices they are trying to get us to pay at with such an awful view.I have sat there once before and as I remember it,I could bearly see the further away goal and you could only see half of the goal nearest to me as it was cut off by an advertising board.They are making loyal supporters go to a different part of the ground because they want a better view for the under 10's who are doing kids for a quid because they think they'll make more money.They won't though because all the Block A nd B fans won't renew their season tickets.Simple as that.

FalmerforAll!** said:
I could go to Fulham for the same charge that the Albion are doing!

HARDLY THINK YOU'LL SAVE MONEY AT fULHAM

Half season tickets now at £199

Fulham's ticket prices 2005-6 (cheapest are the cheapest adult restricted view ticket)

£49-£37 Grade A+ man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool
£46-£33 Grade A Newcastle, Tottenham H
£39-£26 Grade B Charlton, Man C, Everton, West Ham, Portsmouth
£35-£23 Grade C Bolton, Blackburn, Birmingham, Middlesbrough, Aston Villa, West Brom, Wigan

Which means that your seasonal spend ranges from £520 - £763 and that's of course without any cup games.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
FalmerforAll!** said:
Firstly,you say some fan and yet you don't have a season ticket nor have you had one for five years in the same seat.Think about what you're saying before you say and secondly,I just can't believe the prices they are trying to get us to pay at with such an awful view.I have sat there once before and as I remember it,I could bearly see the further away goal and you could only see half of the goal nearest to me as it was cut off by an advertising board.They are making loyal supporters go to a different part of the ground because they want a better view for the under 10's who are doing kids for a quid because they think they'll make more money.They won't though because all the Block A nd B fans won't renew their season tickets.Simple as that.

Ever thought of moving seats???:dunce:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
FalmerforAll!** said:

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here