Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a DILEMMA I need to share...

Leeds to win in case Palace SPAWN it ?

• Yes,I see and recognise RISK here Easy.Perhaps it’s a case of ‘taking one for the stadium’

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Don’t be a WHELK Easy. We’ll smash those northern binners AND the thieving Croydon looters anyway

Votes: 63 82.9%
  • Err…this hadn’t properly occurred to me yet. Can I have a minute ?

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Gus wou' no' le' thees 'appen!

To be honest i'm starting to think we will stay unbeaten in the league at the AM-EX all season, or at least until it doesn't matter anymore.
:clap2::amex::clap2:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Palace could well win, it's their Cup Final, it's the biggest game of their season whereas it might not even be the biggest game of our week (not sure of the Liverpool date vis a vis the Palace one). We beat them 1-0 at their place when we were a tinpot, ragtag outfit and they could well do the same to us. Someone will eventually beat us at home in the league and if it's Palace, well it will be disappointing but so what? Do we really care what they they think? It's a bit like Scotland claiming they 'won' the World Cup in 1967 as they were the first team to beat England at home since 1966. No Englishman gives a toss no matter how much the Scots, bless their perennially useless hides, go on about it.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Good question. Leeds, or their fans are a real pain.
However, the thought that palarse could be the first team to beat us at the AMEX is both nauseating and life changing.
Even my grand kids could be abused by future palarse fans stuffing it too them as the caravans are towed up the M23. I would accept any defeat rather than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here