Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a DILEMMA I need to share...

Leeds to win in case Palace SPAWN it ?

• Yes,I see and recognise RISK here Easy.Perhaps it’s a case of ‘taking one for the stadium’

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Don’t be a WHELK Easy. We’ll smash those northern binners AND the thieving Croydon looters anyway

Votes: 63 82.9%
  • Err…this hadn’t properly occurred to me yet. Can I have a minute ?

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
It will be a tough 10 or so days for us. Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds and Palace. If the question were made reality, I'd take a loss against Leeds and a victory against Palace ANY day. But this is not how Gus works, and we know that. He goes into every game believing and knowing that we must win. Will it be 9 points and a cup upset? A massive ask but one that Gus will be betting on.

As for the Palace game itself, they will be out to break every one of our players legs, but I can either see it being a close 1-0 to us, or a complete 5-0 mauling of Palace which will leave Freedman crying and Croydon rioting.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats not a LEAGUE game you tool !

I'm working myself up into a frothing FRENZY now. I need a bag to breathe into.

I NEED A BAG

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Draw with Leeds then smash the croydon pikeys within an inch of their lives & leave them begging for mercy :moo:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Leeds are not a team to fear now. Selling Kasper Schmeichel sent out a clear message that they're not ready for the Premier League and losing to Ipshit was a very poor result albeit with a player sent off.

As for Palarse, I can see Murray getting sent off in the first half for a disgraceful challenge.

No worries. :thumbsup:

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
I can't believe you've mentioned this! It hadn't even entered my mind, now however i cant think about anything else. It would be a massive result for there braging rights that would get mentioned every 15 mins, forever!!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
you know what, i am not worried...

In Gus we trust, what concerns me more about the Scum game is how they segregate the fans after the game. This could easily kick off, and have implications on our planning application....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If we are still unbeaten at home in the league by then, I am going to be CACKING it. I'm sorry, but thats juts me.

I shall be turning up in a poncho then, if that's the case.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
hopefully we will beat both, personally I'd rather we beat Leeds than Palace although I recognise this probably doesn't fit in with the majority of Albion fans.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
to be honest they'll be HARPING on about something from the game anyways for years on end , claiming greatness and what not ... if no one listens then does it REALLY matter what they think?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I wasn't overly worried, but a seed of doubt has now been planted. My overall positive Albion outlook has been replaced by one of sheer terror. I don't think I can face a defeat, let alone one to Palace.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I apologise for planting my seed in you BoF.

That was certainly not my intention.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When was our last home victory against Palace?

I think the last one I saw was 1986/7 when Danny Wilson and Darren ? Scored in a 2-0 win. Did we beat them any later than that?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Do we not already hold that distinction? :wink:

Panic not sir, trust in Gus, some people will inevitably claim points off us this season, but they are merely crumbs from our table. We are enjoying the full banquet, and will continue to do so while Bloom and Gus are at this great club of ours.

I'd take heed of Gritt23's reply if I were you Easy. He's 100% right.

Even if Palace did become the first team to beat us at the Amex soon enough that and the 5-0 would be all that they have left to crow about. We're quite clearly a club ascending at a startling rate. In a few years when we are an established member of the premier league they'll still be scrabbling around the championship, sitting in their own filth picking their scabs and wondering how they're going to pay for their next fix now they've looted every shop within a five mile radius. What will it matter then if they happened to once fluke a victory at the Amex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here