Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have 2 'small' requests of our club for this time next week please......

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
2) Out the stadium - For the love of God PLEASE get together with Southern and the Police to organise extra/longer trains than the normal Monday evening service. This is going to be a REAL sell out. QPR was bad enough and that was 'only' 25k.

Whats the panic the last train back into Brighton is 00:26 time enough for everyone to get home

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Whats the panic the last train back into Brighton is 00:26 time enough for everyone to get home

I'm not worried about getting home. I'm worried about 70%+ of the crowd all trying to get to the ground in a condensed time window, unlike on a Saturday when people turn up over a longer period. I still remember Palace which was awful with loads getting there after kick off due to substandard train provision.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Yes not the cursed clackers. No sending the opposition team bus the other way and definately no deficating in the opposition changing room.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
And please, NO pitch invasion if we win Monday (on agg). Yes, it would be a big hurdle overcome and see us going to Wembley but nothing will be won on Monday and I wouldn't want a feeling that the job is done.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Surely no one will be ridiculous enough to invade the pitch if we win - what would be the point. An even harder game is still to come. Derby at home game was the only one that would have been fit for pitch invasion, had things panned out more favourably

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
SASTA say they will be treating it like any other match so CHAOS will be the word

Was just about to say the same thing - the service is an absolute shambles at the moment without any additional football services so I would lay money on major issues next Monday especially if it goes to extra time and penalties. If I normally got the train I'd be planning alternatives right now.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
And please, NO pitch invasion if we win Monday (on agg). Yes, it would be a big hurdle overcome and see us going to Wembley but nothing will be won on Monday and I wouldn't want a feeling that the job is done.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I won't do it, if nobody else does.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Surely no one will be ridiculous enough to invade the pitch if we win - what would be the point. An even harder game is still to come. Derby at home game was the only one that would have been fit for pitch invasion, had things panned out more favourably

Why would winning our second to last game and still needing a point to go up away from home, and if we didn't then still needing the pitch for the play offs be more fit for a pitch invasion than winning the play-off semi finals and qualifying for a trip to Wembley in the last game at the Amex that season?

If we go through on Monday there will be s pitch invasion, just like there was last time we won the play off semis. Didn't do us any harm then.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A pitch invasion would be embarrassing. Players won't want it will they, they'll want to have a good send off but not a load of people mobbing them having not achieved anything yet. I can't see it happening - most of the Amex crowd don't even stand at an exciting moment let alone run onto the pitch!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
On the way up there I suppose one option is to aim to get there early, the other is to risk getting there late.

There will most likely be chaos at BTN station.

I know most people have commitments Monday, but lots of people will just choose to have beers in town rather than at the ground (I get why), and then leave it too late to catch a train.

LEAVE EARLY.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
As above, get there earlier and have a small post match drink to let the queues die down.

200_s.gif

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No I meant going up to win the cup. Don't hear people singing der-der-der in the east!

Going up to win the cup makes no sense whatsoever and is wrong anyway.

'We're going up and we'll win the cup' is what you're looking for but when was the last time we needed those words?

Stand or Fall is the way forward, and not sung at 100 kph either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here