Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I ******* hate wasps

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I hate the fuckers ! I'm seriously allergic to the bastards, last time I got stung I was rushed to hospital and needed an Adrenaline injection.
I now have to carry a card and an EpiPen during the summer months.
Mind you I have found that as long as you don't flap around like a lunatic they don't tend to be so aggressive

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I didn't flap :cry:

I didn't even know it was there until someone pointed out it was on the back of my neck, and before I'd even had the chance to say "get off me you stripy FUCKER" it stung me :(

Bloody flapped afterwards though :rant:

When I got stung the wasp was in a Fanta orange plastic bottle and got me near my top lip when I picked it up so I can empathize with you, Edna.

I love this time of year apart from the danger of wasps. Crisp, late summer/autumnal mornings when the sun is out and the leaves starting to turn golden. Beautiful.

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
I didn't flap :cry:

I didn't even know it was there until someone pointed out it was on the back of my neck, and before I'd even had the chance to say "get off me you stripy FUCKER" it stung me :(

Bloody flapped afterwards though :rant:

Some other bugger probably belted it in your direction and you suffered the consequencies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here