Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate that bloody accent, you get me?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Apart from the stupid retarded 'gangsta' speak that these brain-dead chavs come out with, I also hate the way that teenage girls and young women these days use 'like': "I was, like, going out and it was, like, raining, so I was, like, ohmigod, I, like, need a brolly, but I'm, like, where is it?'

Seriously, a couple of months ago, a little fake-tanned airhead was in the seat behind me on the train, and she used 'like' 5 times in one sentence. FFS!

This....

However it does show are age when we actually count them !!

We had a mixed race girl on trial (for work! Not looting!) who spoke softly and had excellent pronounciation and vocabulary at work but talking with her mates she turned into a horrible skank inner city bitch with seriously bad attitude. When asked why this was she replied ' is abat rep, innit'! When it was pointed out that the only 'rep' required for the job was based on ability and professionalism she made a noise that resembled a snake. She is currently available for work if anyone needs an inner city translator.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It just creases me up hearing white kids trying to talk like black kids. If only they realised how bloody funny they sound, innit!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
many people fund the companies that then fund the entertainment industry, and then moan at the outcome.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
We had a mixed race girl on trial (for work! Not looting!) who spoke softly and had excellent pronounciation and vocabulary at work but talking with her mates she turned into a horrible skank inner city bitch with seriously bad attitude. When asked why this was she replied ' is abat rep, innit'! When it was pointed out that the only 'rep' required for the job was based on ability and professionalism she made a noise that resembled a snake. She is currently available for work if anyone needs an inner city translator.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It just creases me up hearing white kids trying to talk like black kids. If only they realised how bloody funny they sound, innit!

Me too. It's actually embarrassing to listen to.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Watching sky news and listening to those fuc4-tards is enough to put anyone off watching t.v again.The attitude these inbreds have is unreal and yes the ganster rapping stuff is a major reason why we have so many problems with these young black twats.

I can't believe some of these rapping songs are allowed,guns,rape,drugs etc etc it just beggers belief.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
For real *strangehandgesture*

Where I live, said *stangehandgesture* with fingers pointing down means "please give me a lift to Pietermaritzburg", fingers pointing up means "please give me a lift to Mooi River" and fingers pointing straight out means "please drop me at the taxi rank".

Perhaps it has been adapted to British yoof culture to mean - "please give me a lift to the 7/11"?

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Yes, I find it really depressing too. Language can be an enabler to expand the mind and consciousness. This street talk seems designed to do the exact opposite, with inevitable results. It seems some young people, copying the rap artists, actually glory in being ignorant, uncivilised and destructive. What a culture! In my day, at least punk (and before it hippies) had some sort of message underpinning it; this just seems totally regressive.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Compared to the teenage Americans that infest Prague....with such mind bending conversations such as:

And I was like, you know? And he was like yeah, and I was like thats awesome, and he was like wow, and I was like, really, and he was like yeah, and I was like....

Shut your f***ing mouth, or get off this tram NOW.

As many know, ive been in Reggae for years... and quite a few white kids use jamaican patois when mc'ing etc...but even in Reggae...

One of my favourite lyrics was from a Freddie McGregor tune..
"Dont let mercy and truth escape thee now...Bind them about thy neck, write them up on the tables of thine heart'..

Which to me sounds like a thought out lyric..

Heard several reggae tunes lately with the magical line..'go suck your mother'....

Times have changed.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pull your f***ing trousers up as well

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
... One of my favourite lyrics was from a Freddie McGregor tune..

"Dont let mercy and truth escape thee now...Bind them about thy neck, write them up on the tables of thine heart'..

Which to me sounds like a thought out lyric.

Indeed.

Proverbs chapter 3 verse 3: "Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here