Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate that bloody accent, you get me?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Every horrible little scrote seems to have this awful bloody "gangsta" accent, no matter where they're from. You know the one I mean, complete with the "rappers body language".

"We is doing this to show the rich we can get what want innit". This was one I heard, from a scumbag in Nottingham.....Nottingham!

Do they stop talking like that when they grow up, where did it come from?

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Every horrible little scrote seems to have this awful bloody "gangsta" accent, no matter where they're from. You know the one I mean, complete with the "rappers body language".

"We is doing this to show the rich we can get what want innit". This was one I heard, from a scumbag in Nottingham.....Nottingham!

Do they stop talking like that when they grow up, where did it come from?

The symphonies of the 21st century - American rap.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Whatever next ?, cheerleaders at football matches ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You dissin wiv me bitch... you gonna get you's ass kicked. I talk like it is issit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
50_Cent_in_Get_Rich_or_Die_Tryin_Wallpaper_5_800.jpg

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
The symphonies of the 21st century - American rap.

Exactly this...............................................(Suck through your teeth), "innit though bruv"........ spoken like a true white kid from Saltdean!!!!!

The future of Britain:facepalm:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
On a serious note. Aren't people just a product of their environment. Inner city youths will probably speak a mix of watered down Jamaican patios, American rap slang ( not sure what language that is exactly :lol: ) and the old and evolving colloquialisms of whatever region they're from. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with colour in those areas anymore. Those not living in urban areas will pick it up from music and TV no doubt. Here's an example of a white Nigerian speaking pidgin for instance - it's completely natural as he grew up in Nigeria.

[yt]ONS8yDx4C3I[/yt]

How many English people now end their sentences on the up as if it's a question ? Too much Neighbours and Home & Away no doubt and now it's caught on and here to stay. The list is endless.

Deal with it ! :lol:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Apart from the stupid retarded 'gangsta' speak that these brain-dead chavs come out with, I also hate the way that teenage girls and young women these days use 'like': "I was, like, going out and it was, like, raining, so I was, like, ohmigod, I, like, need a brolly, but I'm, like, where is it?'

Seriously, a couple of months ago, a little fake-tanned airhead was in the seat behind me on the train, and she used 'like' 5 times in one sentence. FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here