Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got this from the NIMBYs yesterday.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
I'm sure the police have got better things to do than patrol one village, like catching motorists eating apples for example.

Absolutely and tracked no less by the Police Helicoptor

Glad tax payers money is being utilised to good causes and fighting serious crime.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Rangdo said:
I'll certainly go and try. The thing is though that most people won't because they'll believe it. However, it would look better for us if the village was full of cars and not the idyllic place they make it out to be.

If, after checking with the bizzies, it is a load of bollocks and something cooked up by the Little Britain Villagers, more than a few people need to be informed. MR P for one-to illustrate NIMBYism at its most cynical...he frigging hates NIMBYs so let's hope it is a case of NIMBYs blatantly attempting to trick the inspectors...and that it can be proven.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Do you still collect those tookens from the breakfast cereals?

Rangdo said:
I'll certainly go and try. The thing is though that most people won't because they'll believe it. However, it would look better for us if the village was full of cars and not the idyllic place they make it out to be.

Bwian said:
If, after checking with the bizzies, it is a load of bollocks and something cooked up by the Little Britain Villagers, more than a few people need to be informed. MR P for one-to illustrate NIMBYism at its most cynical...he frigging hates NIMBYs so let's hope it is a case of NIMBYs blatantly attempting to trick the inspectors...and that it can be proven.
But anyone who is involved in this Inquiry knows that pissing around with the Inspector is asking for trouble. Every party bends over backwards to avoid any accusation of underhand tactics.

Falmer Parish Council won't be "blatantly attempting to trick" anyone. If they say that "the police will have no parking cones in place and will monitor the village throughout the day", they will have been told by the police that this will indeed be the case.

I'm a Parish Councillor myself (at Firle) and can report that the Police regularly advise parish councils when patrols are going to be enhanced. And parish councils will often be asked to publicise this locally.

The Albion's interests will not be helped if supporters take it upon themselves to create a traffic problem to make a point.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here