Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
passable considering the mother and brother

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I think the money that it would take to put him in care and have someone else raise him would be better spent on teaching the mother good food from bad.

The feminists on here are going to shoot me for this but I believe one of the reasons for child obesity is the fact that more and more women have decided that is isn't their job to cook for the family. Less and less schools teach home economics and more and more women simply haven't the foggiest. The break down of the family structure means women aren't learning what was once perceived "womens work" from their own mothers, and so thus can't teach their own kids.

Also more and more women returning to full time work, makes more and more tired parents who simply can't be bothered to cook decent meals at the end of the day and are more than happy to order take away or buy quick frozen meals from the supermarket to feed their kids.

Its all about family values and education....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Women just don't know their place any more :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Tom Hark said:
A bit harsh. He is an eight year old kiddie after all.

Stone the mother to death by all means...

On Big Cat Diaries the other day the mother lost little Toto as she couldn't look after him. This is the same if not worse as this isn't happening in a place where baboons and the weather are to be contended with.

Let him die.

Christ almighty, this story is such overdrama. The fat useless and stupid kid should be allowed to die a fat useless death in his own excrement - and if we apply the rules that work for nature, the fit will survive and the people who design their own demise should have nice 6ft holes dug for them by the fit who will be happy to see the useless twats fill them.

All power to helping the sick, the disabled, and the unfortunate - but if this pratt kid can't wake his own ideas up, and his parents can't figure it out any better, then let him bloat until he bursts and don't bother me with it. :rolleyes:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
NMH said:
Christ almighty, this story is such overdrama. The fat useless and stupid kid should be allowed to die a fat useless death in his own excrement - and if we apply the rules that work for nature, the fit will survive and the people who design their own demise should have nice 6ft holes dug for them by the fit who will be happy to see the useless twats fill them.

All power to helping the sick, the disabled, and the unfortunate - but if this pratt kid can't wake his own ideas up, and his parents can't figure it out any better, then let him bloat until he bursts and don't bother me with it. :rolleyes:

"And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint"

"No. f*** off - I'm full"

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here