Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I feel really bad.....

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
You have nothing to feel guilty about IMO mate, first rule of dealing with the public is being polite - if a person can't/won't do that then they shouldn't be dealing with Joe Public. Bad service/being rude to customers can lead to customers going elsewhere, something which area managers and the like take a very dim view of as it impacts on their figures/targets and ultimately can impact their pay/bonus structure. Disciplinary action doesn't necessarily mean this person will get the bullet it could be a case of formal warning followed by retraining to improve their customer handling skills. If you were the manager/owner of the shop would you want to know if your staff were being rude to your customers?

Mackenzie hit the nail on the head when you have to go back and get top price and I don't see why I should have to settle for less money just because of her PMT at another shop.

If she gets her male friends after this to try and intimidate me, then I won't stand for that either and will take the law into my own hands.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Works both ways.

There were 4 of us chatting at a bookies, one a cashier, when an oddballs name came up who used the shop. comparing stories he had been banned from quite a few bookies and racially abusing the cashier. He, the cashier, said he told the manager who said he would keep an eye on the bloke. A couple of us had a moan at the manager over this and he was soon banned.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I did a 1p EW 30 horse accumulator and wanted to take the early prices and the cashier called me a LOONEY.

Yea and when ive done dumb things ive been called an ERNEST, get back to chatting with the dickhead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here